Bowler shoots himself in Fla no charges,Plexico Burris was arrested double standard?

steveox

Bowler shoots himself on accident in Florida

JUPITER, FLA. — A Florida bowler after accidentally shooting himself in the leg at a bowling alley Tuesday according to WPTV.

According to Jupiter police the man's gun discharged while it was in his pocket and he was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said he will not face any charges in WPTV's report.

Jupiter is located in Palm Beach County and is considered the northernmost suburb of Miami.

http://www.clarionledger.com/articl.../Bowler-shoots-himself-accident-Florida-video-

Its a double standard when Plexico Burris was sent to prison for it. I don't understand why Plexico Burris wants to stay in NYC when theres political biased and race there. If I was Plexico Burris I sign with the Jags.

Werbung:
Its means when Blacks in Virgina beat up whites no hate crimes would be charged. But when George Zimmerman shoots and kills Trayvon Martin hate crimes are involved

Its means when Blacks in Virgina beat up whites no hate crimes would be charged. But when George Zimmerman shoots and kills Trayvon Martin hate crimes are involved

i dont even know if we have "hate" crimes here. i would hope we would not as.they do not allow for equal treatment under the law.

Care to show Zimmerman charged with a hate crime? I don't recall that charge...not that facts matter..
Nore would you care if Zimmerman screemed I love the KKK , WHite Power while shooting him 20 times...you would just be happy he killed a black kid.

i dont even know if we have "hate" crimes here. i would hope we would not as.they do not allow for equal treatment under the law.

Hate Crimes are Crimes against a whole Group...Not just the target...thus a greater crime then a crime against one person. If I threaten to kill one person...or I threaten to kill 100 of them...do you see that as equal? I don't.
That said I am not a fan of hate crimes, but at least I understand the reason behind them. I recived a perfect score on my paper against hate crime laws from my pro hate crimes Professor who said it was a joy to read...Yet most peoples attacks against the laws are sad and fail to move me...

Hate Crimes are Crimes against a whole Group...Not just the target...thus a greater crime then a crime against one person. If I threaten to kill one person...or I threaten to kill 100 of them...do you see that as equal? I don't.
That said I am not a fan of hate crimes, but at least I understand the reason behind them. I recived a perfect score on my paper against hate crime laws from my pro hate crimes Professor who said it was a joy to read...Yet most peoples attacks against the laws are sad and fail to move me...

its the same crime 100 times so you sentence accordingly.

the laws may be written as you suggest but they are certainly applied that way.

in any event they are pointless with the only intention of some misplaced sense of satisfaction that one murderer (or assaulter etc) is worse than another. its bad regardless of how many times.

its the same crime 100 times so you sentence accordingly.

the laws may be written as you suggest but they are certainly applied that way.

in any event they are pointless with the only intention of some misplaced sense of satisfaction that one murderer (or assaulter etc) is worse than another. its bad regardless of how many times.

If you burn a cross in a black family s yard because you don't want blacks to live in the area...How many Family s did you just intimidate and threaten? Hint its not just one...And you will never show a number that is a fact...other then its more then 1.

Hate crimes are indeed a slippery slop. Some are obviously "hate crimes" and some are just crimes against minorities charged as hate crimes.

And, yes blacks are charges with hate crimes as well, quite frequently in fact. Those stories just never make it past the local news.

Werbung:
Bowler shoots himself on accident in Florida

JUPITER, FLA. — A Florida bowler after accidentally shooting himself in the leg at a bowling alley Tuesday according to WPTV.

According to Jupiter police the man's gun discharged while it was in his pocket and he was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said he will not face any charges in WPTV's report.

Jupiter is located in Palm Beach County and is considered the northernmost suburb of Miami.

http://www.clarionledger.com/articl.../Bowler-shoots-himself-accident-Florida-video-

Its a double standard when Plexico Burris was sent to prison for it. I don't understand why Plexico Burris wants to stay in NYC when theres political biased and race there. If I was Plexico Burris I sign with the Jags.
There is no double standard here. Plaxio was in a bar. Most states forbid the carrying of a firearm in public venues that derive 51% or more of it's revenue from alcohol.

Although, many Bowling Allies do sell beer, I doubt they meet the 51%.

Back