Boston Globe syas MA date Raped by Brown

asur

The Boston Globe shows it's true liberal colors
again.

769384607_mSmJA-O.jpg

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/globe-ma-voters-seduced-by-brown

Mr. Brian McGrory sounds like a whiner and sore loser.

It was a miracle that Scott Brown won and it wasn't a crime as McGrory suggests.

Some believe God intervened in an attempt to right the wrongs perpetrated
on the American people by Obama and the Dems.

Again the Boston Globe sinks to the name calling when the good guy wins!

Werbung:
again.

769384607_mSmJA-O.jpg

It was a miracle that Scott Brown won and it wasn't a crime as McGrory suggests.

Well I guess they just have sour grapes :p

again.

769384607_mSmJA-O.jpg

I had no idea God choose sides in our elections in this country? I mean to be honest if that was the case then why didn't McCain win the election back in 2008? I mean if some actually believe that God Intervened in the Massachusetts election then I guess it had nothing to do with Free will on the part of the voters. God let's us decide how to live our life's. He doesn't get involved like that but I understand where some people might get the impression that he does. Also don't believe everything you read in the newspapers. Both sides of the political spectrum come up with some whoppers every now and then. It's not just one sided.

again.

769384607_mSmJA-O.jpg

Just LOOK at the FINANCIAL BALANCE SHEET for the BOSTON GLOBE to see how radical liberalism is selling in the EXTREME RADICAL LIBERAL BOSTON!!!
THE GLOBE IS DYING A SLOW DEATH!! SOON TO JOIN ITS MENTOR TED, THE BRIDGE CRASHER, KENNEDY, " Ted said " I HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO GIVE FOR MY COUNTRY", SADLY IT WAS MARY JO'S!----- "ALWAYS" 1-23-10!

I had no idea God choose sides in our elections in this country? I mean to be honest if that was the case then why didn't McCain win the election back in 2008? I mean if some actually believe that God Intervened in the Massachusetts election then I guess it had nothing to do with Free will on the part of the voters. God let's us decide how to live our life's. He doesn't get involved like that but I understand where some people might get the impression that he does. Also don't believe everything you read in the newspapers. Both sides of the political spectrum come up with some whoppers every now and then. It's not just one sided.

And 'heaven forbid' that any right winged nut-job actually looked at Scott Browns stance on morality issues like: water-boarding/abortion for medical reasons...OMG, they would just be so horribly shocked/dismayed but then again it all harkens back to whether or not you really want to know 'YOUR' candidate or just what you selectively want to know ;)

Werbung:
And 'heaven forbid' that any right winged nut-job actually looked at Scott Browns stance on morality issues like: water-boarding/abortion for medical reasons...OMG, they would just be so horribly shocked/dismayed but then again it all harkens back to whether or not you really want to know 'YOUR' candidate or just what you selectively want to know ;)

OMG...they {the conservatives who were so busy shouting his accolades, his triumphant win, the GLORY Hallelujahs} may have to rethink that celebration...Senator Scott Brown tells Barbara Walters, he supports abortion and gay marriage. Just heard that as a promo for her next show...ROTFLMAO

OH MY GOD...say it ain't soooo the republican party will be sh!tting themselves twice over...LMAO This couldn't have worked out better had someone written the plot and sold the story line.

Back