1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

BO's Budget

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Gipper, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

How about this? And all that talk about cutting spending from BO was just that, talk. Yet, some believed.

The Great Glenn Beck is reporting BO's huge deficit promoting budget includes revenue from Cap & Trade, which just so happens has not been passed and which the American people are overwhelming against.

2. rationalist

rationalist New Member

Gipper, are you really a democrat who is trying to make people hate republicans by presenting yourself as a nazi know nothing?

3. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

If you can't attack the post, attack the poster... Right Rat? :rolleyes:

4. rationalist

rationalist New Member

Very wise words grasshopper.

Where did you get them?

5. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    Impaling yourself with your own petard AGAIN...GEE WHIZ and here you were just lecturing me about posting and 'NOT REPLYING TO THE TOPIC'...it would appear that your use of Rationals name in a very, very negative shortened version is a swipe at his person...now, lets see...hmmm HOW RUDE, HOW VILE, HOW UN-MODERATOR LIKE :D

If I was the imperial GenSeneca would I report that smear/that vile post or would I just ignore it and allow the adults to work it out...GEE now that's a real dilemma...I may have to think on that.

Seems you are quite capeable of jabbing at others when it suits you but stand on the sidelines and admoish me when Pandora is being...well what she does best. Now where is that rule that you love to post when someones been RUDE...do you have it handy? RE-READ IT;)

6. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member