'Bored' Black Teens Kill White Baseball Player 'For Fun'...

Werbung:
Look how excited you lot get over a black on white killing

Is it because the US just loves racially motivated murder?

After all a white homicidal maniac was acquitted recently after killing Trayvon Martin in cold blood

I suppose people are excited by the news, not because they enjoy what is happening but because it generally gets swept under the rug and now, finally it is exposed to the light of day. People are excited because news is rightly being reported.

I suppose people are excited by the news, not because they enjoy what is happening but because it generally gets swept under the rug and now, finally it is exposed to the light of day. People are excited because news is rightly being reported.
Rightly reported?

Zimmerman is hispanic not white. He was aquitted on grounds of self defense after it was proven beyond any doubt that Martin attcked Zimmerman in a violent unprovoked altercation.

As per usual with anything our troll internet tough guy post, it's incorrect, slanted and full of worthless comments bashing America.

Look how excited you lot get over a black on white killing

Is it because the US just loves racially motivated murder?

After all a white homicidal maniac was acquitted recently after killing Trayvon Martin in cold blood

No, a crazy assed cracker had to kill a black teen in self defense. The press went wild, broadcast every little nuance to the case, and the debate raged on about his guilt or innocence. Meanwhile, dozens of black teens were killed by other blacks, and no one noticed.

No, a crazy assed cracker had to kill a black teen in self defense. The press went wild, broadcast every little nuance to the case, and the debate raged on about his guilt or innocence. Meanwhile, dozens of black teens were killed by other blacks, and no one noticed.
And those unimportant murders are every day. How can this be ok with the do called leadrrs of the black community ?

And those unimportant murders are every day. How can this be ok with the do called leadrrs of the black community ?
You mean like Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan? I think it's a bit of a stretch to think of them as leaders of anything . Rabble rousers, perhaps, professional racists, maybe. leaders?

You mean like Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan? I think it's a bit of a stretch to think of them as leaders of anything . Rabble rousers, perhaps, professional racists, maybe. leaders?
Curiously enough you may be surprised at the black perspective which has a different perspective. They know those guts are bliwhsrds but they get heard and in many ways thats an accomplushment.

Werbung:
Steve is saying that when people commit crimes like this they deserve the death penalty and there should be laws that allow victims to defend themselves with guns.

Yes, great idea

I bet Trayvon martin's mum loves that idea

The pro gun lobby in the US are just insane

The answer to gun crime....more guns

Absurd

And the death penalty is barbaric

It isn't a deterrent and it always involves the state murder of citizens who are innocent as charged

It is just the need for revenge that poorly evolved people can't get past with their religion fuelled hatred and anger. But I suppose that if you worship a god who loves killing so much it isn't that surprising

You expect (sadly) it in Uganda and Iran etc

But not in developed countries which is why almost all of them have abolished it

Last edited:
Back