'Bored' Black Teens Kill White Baseball Player 'For Fun'...

Werbung:
Well now you could go on all day...

You said that already. I think that keeping murder of one race against another race should be reported. Don't you? Don't you see that racism is rampant in this country and if one gets attention and the other doesn't, where is the social justice in that? These racist murders are important to exploit, or how else will we ever be able to stop them?

Allen West on ‘bored’ teen murderers: ‘Who will President Obama identify with in this case?’

Following the acquittal of shooter George Zimmerman for the murder of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, Obama said that Martin ”could have been me 35 years ago.” Earlier, Obama had said that if he had a son, “he’d look like Trayvon.”
West cast a wider net on Facebook.
hall we hear anything from the race industry crew, Hollywood elites, or maybe Oprah Winfrey? The issue is not about proliferation of guns in America. This is about a failing black community and the fact that its young men are desensitized to violence because a gangsta culture promotes it,” West wrote on Facebook, reiterating his Twitter question. “So who will President Obama identify with in this case?”
Chancey Allen Luna, 16, and James Francis Edwards Jr., 15, have been charged with first-degree murder in the Friday shooting death of Australian baseball player Chris Lane in Duncan, Oklahoma. Michael Dewayne Jones, 17, is being charged with the use of a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and accessory after the fact to murder.

To acknoledge these events is to invite scrutiny of the culture that drives them.

I doubt the left is intetested in that. Goes to show that they realize the fruits of their policy and do mot care.

How sick is that ?

how could he, itwasnt in any of the papers...
Nice sarcasm dog ...

But with the NSA spying program we all know this POS is aware of everything that is going on. The racist communist White House is refusing to comment on this story for obvious reason.

Need I expound on those obvious reasons?

Nice sarcasm dog ...

But with the NSA spying program we all know this POS is aware of everything that is going on. The racist communist White House is refusing to comment on this story for obvious reason.

Need I expound on those obvious reasons?

I doubt any of the press secretaries know any more of the NSA shenannigans than the high level dirt. All they do is get paid to do what they would otherwise do in their parent's basement; do drugs and scour the Puffington Host, NYT, LaT etc. Jeez youve seen Carney, the guy is an idiot. Makes Obama look smart. Theyve been trying to find someone to make Biden look smart only came up with Shiela Jackson.

I doubt any of the press secretaries know any more of the NSA shenannigans than the high level dirt. All they do is get paid to do what they would otherwise do in their parent's basement; do drugs and scour the Puffington Host, NYT, LaT etc. Jeez youve seen Carney, the guy is an idiot. Makes Obama look smart. Theyve been trying to find someone to make Biden look smart only came up with Shiela Jackson.
Smart as Sheila Jackson, huh ... that's great ... that uneducated soul could not pour piss out of a Texas boot with the instruction written on the heel ...

But, with that said I must say .... there is a reason the messiah uses a teleprompter for everything he has to say ...

They are much more aware than you may think and damn sure more calculated than not being aware of what happen with Obama's (if I had a son) in Duncan Oklahoma!!

Smart as Sheila Jackson, huh ... that's great ... that uneducated soul could not pour piss out of a Texas boot with the instruction written on the heel ...

But, with that said I must say .... there is a reason the messiah uses a teleprompter for everything he has to say ...

They are much more aware than you may think and damn sure more calculated than not being aware of what happen with Obama's (if I had a son) in Duncan Oklahoma!!

does the power in the WH know, of course.

is there anything to be gained in this event ? no

was there anything to be gained from St Skittles ? yes

there is only does it help or not. its a sick way to be but thats just the way it is.

does the power in the WH know, of course.

is there anything to be gained in this event ? no

was there anything to be gained from St Skittles ? yes

there is only does it help or not. its a sick way to be but thats just the way it is.
It helps their Communist agenda to divide ..... you bet they know ....

Werbung:
This story is well cover in Australian media. However it no stage are the killers refer to as Black. It is only when we saw the photos on Tv we saw that they appear black. One does seem to be half caste but I suspect that makes no difference if you want to make race the issue.

Here in Australia we are blaming all American because of your lack gun laws. Headlines in today paper are "Faces of teen Thrill Killers. "Shooting 'not supposed to happen"in Duncan"and Ä fatal combination of boredom and bravado"

The only reference to race is James Edwards , facebook entry "With my nggas when its time to start taking life". The victim was white although can not use that term here from an Irish working class family. He had a scholarship in baseball, which is not a sport common here, so he went to the USA to pursue his career.

Back