Bomb Iran, or make them sign a treaty

Werbung:
Hi Big Rob,
As Scotsman points out, this thread has been long gone, if you have ideas about Iran, please just start a new thread and we can debate it there. Its been over a year since this one was active. Give a narrative on your thoughts and I know I will surely respond.

how about 3? eat a box of Oreos...it will be just as effective.

1. We can't bomb Iran, I wish people understood that. We don't have the forces, nor can we afford a war with Iran. Yet people keep calling for it, like you can just will it to happen. All the willpower you want will not build more planes to use, and add hundreds of thousands of US troops to our army. Or make it somehow a price we can pay for is smoking something. Also hate to break to to people But no Israel is not going to do it for us, they can't and would suffer even more for it then we would if we did it.

2. Sign it and then they ignore it...what good would do that? It would be nice, but we are already going after Iran for doing things they signed as is.

Should you compel Israel to sign a similar treaty?

Israel is the only state in that region that has nuclear weapons of Mass destruction.

Or is this a racially based treaty restricted to countries such as Iran?

And remember the Iranian nuclear scientists who are working on the Iranian nuclear power program were trained by MIT in the late 1970's

What about Saudi Arabia 0r Jordan?

treaties for them too?

By working closely with the Europeans in cultural exchanges, trading oil for technology; and by totally ignoring the continuous provocations by Israel's Judeo-fascists and the politically desperate Neo-Marxists (Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs) in the American government, she can achieve peace and prosperity. Her role models are contemporary India, and postwar Japan and Germany.

Should you compel Israel to sign a similar treaty?

Israel is the only state in that region that has nuclear weapons of Mass destruction.
has israel threatened to destroy her neighbors?
Foolosophy said:
Or is this a racially based treaty restricted to countries such as Iran?
Foolosophy said:
racially based? what would be the races in question?
And remember the Iranian nuclear scientists who are working on the Iranian nuclear power program were trained by MIT in the late 1970's
nobody is trained by mit. they train at mit.
Foolosophy said:
What about Saudi Arabia 0r Jordan?

treaties for them too?

nobody is trained by mit. they train at mit.

you avoid the point because you cant counter it with a solid argument.

Why did MIT accept money from Iran so that its scientists could study nuclear science at MIT?

and now some of these scientists are working on nuclear prgograms in Iran

Find me the direct quotes where this is the case.

I can find you quotes where Israel has threatened to use nuclear strikes against neighbors.

This is OK by you.

Double standards and hypocrisy of the highest order.

Is it any wonder Israel supplied Sth Africa with nukes in the 1980 in SECRET.

What was Israel's policy on Apartheid in Sth Africa? Refresh our memories if you would.

What if we replace the word "Iran" with the word "Israel"???

GOD FORBID THAT WE SHOULD CHALLENGE GOD's "CHOSEN PEOPLE" to abide by the principle of universality or indeed any sort of universal ethical base.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who gets to decide what the global "ethical" base gets to be? Non Muslim, non Jewish, non aboriginal bashing people?

By working closely with the Europeans in cultural exchanges, trading oil for technology; and by totally ignoring the continuous provocations by Israel's Judeo-fascists and the politically desperate Neo-Marxists (Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs) in the American government, she can achieve peace and prosperity. Her role models are contemporary India, and postwar Japan and Germany.

Werbung:
Neithor. Iran does not have to sign anything if it doesn't want to, and bombing them simply because they will not sign a treaty is hardly the answer, eithor.

Since ol' George didn't speak to the Iran President when he was invited to the university, I doubt he would trust a signed treaty. I truly believe Bush has some serious mental problems and will be glad when he leaves office. How he was allowed to remain President never ceases to amaze me. :eek:

Back