BO wanted you to pay more for gas real bad

dogtowner

Staff member
OK its only 2.8bil but a bilion here, a billion there and pretty soon....

(in case you were wondering where the 2.8b came from)

As Senator McConnell points out, that cost will just get passed along to you and I. I'm just saying if you want to kill off subsides then kill off thge regs that they were there to offset too. Oh, and ditch the others as well.

Last week, Obama called for an end to subsidies for Big Oil. But the Senate failed to advance a measure that would eliminate such tax breaks for the five largest oil companies.

“If you raise taxes on producers of the gasoline, you raise the price at the pump,” McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “This is a terrible idea.”

Werbung:
so....Oil companies make Billions.....And your in favor of giving them money...because if you don't they will raise costs of gas. Its sad you think the problem is not paying them to sell you oil and make billions....not that we are paying them to make billions.

Its funny you pretend to be all free market, and against subsidies....but all of the sudden its one that hits you and your all for them. Health care is not important...cheap gas is.

Werbung:
so....Oil companies make Billions.....And your in favor of giving them money...because if you don't they will raise costs of gas. Its sad you think the problem is not paying them to sell you oil and make billions....not that we are paying them to make billions.

Its funny you pretend to be all free market, and against subsidies....but all of the sudden its one that hits you and your all for them. Health care is not important...cheap gas is.

I've consistently said kill all subsides AND the onerous regs that they are given to offset. then its a wash. of course they make money but as has been shown to you many times, the margin is not unusual. nor does it change over time. at least they make money as opposed to the other energy subsidy recipients that go belly up. I'd love a free market but the left will have none of it.

free health insurance is a problem, healthcare already happens. maybe the govt could do something to help the cost of health care but since they've been bought by pharma and AMA thats not going to happen. well maybe after obamacare is tossed.

Back