BO Burns the bridge...

Gipper

Sadly there are way too many liberal/progressive Republicans. These weak kneed fools would gladly go along with BO if he would just work a little with them. But, BO is much too hard core Marxist to work with anyone. And, this is good news for freedom loving Americans everywhere.

The Rs will not work with BO on anything now. He burned the bridge. Yet his kooky whackjob followers and MSM think he is a great politician.

Obama announces 15 recess appointments, scolds GOPWASHINGTON (AP) - Fed up with waiting, President Barack Obama announced Saturday he would bypass a vacationing Senate and name 15 people to key administration jobs, wielding for the first time the blunt political tool known as the recess appointment.

The move immediately deepened the divide between the Democratic president and Republicans in the Senate following a long, bruising fight over health care. Obama revealed his decision by blistering Republicans, accusing them of holding up nominees for months solely to try to score a political advantage on him.

"I simply cannot allow partisan politics to stand in the way of the basic functioning of government," Obama said in a statement.

The 15 appointees to boards and agencies include the contentious choice of union lawyer Craig Becker to the National Labor Relations Board. Republicans had blocked his nomination on grounds he would bring a radical pro-union agenda to the job, and they called on Obama not to appoint Becker over the recess.

Werbung:
Sadly there are way too many liberal/progressive Republicans. These weak kneed fools would gladly go along with BO if he would just work a little with them. But, BO is much too hard core Marxist to work with anyone. And, this is good news for freedom loving Americans everywhere.

The Rs will not work with BO on anything now. He burned the bridge. Yet his kooky whackjob followers and MSM think he is a great politician.

Did Cons miss when Bush did the same thing? Where were the cries of outrage then?

There should be a Constitutional amendment against this sort of things. I believe we can do away with recess appointments as it is. Travel, communication, and the the bureaucratic positions that can go unfilled for extended lengths of time make them virtually unnecessary. But at the very least this intra-session runaround needs to be nixed as it perverts the advise and consent process in the Constitution.

I was against Bush when he did it, I am against Obama doing it. That is what you call a PRINCIPLE, Cons.

After the Alzheimer poster-boy Reagan we need some pro-union people for balance. Big business has been running the country into the ground--please note that it was all Big business folks who got bail outs, not unions.

Did Cons miss when Bush did the same thing? Where were the cries of outrage then?

There should be a Constitutional amendment against this sort of things. I believe we can do away with recess appointments as it is. Travel, communication, and the the bureaucratic positions that can go unfilled for extended lengths of time make them virtually unnecessary. But at the very least this intra-session runaround needs to be nixed as it perverts the advise and consent process in the Constitution.

I was against Bush when he did it, I am against Obama doing it. That is what you call a PRINCIPLE, Cons.

Agreed. What libs fail to understand is Bush was a progressive. He was never a conservative.

Many conservatives greatly disliked W. We were glad the MSM dumped on W regularly because it prevented him from overreaching. But, now the MSM is blowing BO and the oral love fest allows BO to operate with impunity.

And, you libs are cool with it.

OOOOOOOOOOh the hypocrisy!!!! Will it never end???

Do libs really have no shame???

The kooky whackjob people are those working people who vote Republican, since the core Republican agenda is to drain the working person of every bit of money and power and give it all to corporate CEO's.

Werbung:
Agreed. What libs fail to understand is Bush was a progressive. He was never a conservative.

Many conservatives greatly disliked W. We were glad the MSM dumped on W regularly because it prevented him from overreaching. But, now the MSM is blowing BO and the oral love fest allows BO to operate with impunity.

And, you libs are cool with it.

OOOOOOOOOOh the hypocrisy!!!! Will it never end???

Do libs really have no shame???

I don't know how you come to the conclusion that all libs are happy with Obie anymore than all cons were happy with Bush. I voted for change and what we got was more of the same: bailouts for big business, more war, more government, more Patriot Act... sh1t, I might as well have voted for McCain.

Back