Bill Gates Abandons Climate Change Narriative

jam12

Ir's OK for Gates to fly around the world in his private jets....

Nobel Prize Winner on Climate Change Noise:

Last edited:
Werbung:
Climate emergency? Maybe not in the sense that the word emergency is subjective and means different things to different people
That doesn't mean it isn't a serious problem that needs to be addressed

How about that "ACID RAIN" fear in the 80's was that addressed????? Were you even born then? j

What NEEDS to be addressed is getting rid of the jerks with a big FAT D after their names.....

What NEEDS to be addressed is getting rid of the jerks with a big FAT D after their names.....
Because Republicans have all the answers? They don't know how to government, see the shutdown for example. They are good at whin8ng about being woke that seems to be a core skill

How about that "ACID RAIN" fear in the 80's was that addressed????? Were you even born then? j
Yes it was address3d and the problem was greatly reduced

Acid rain still occurs, but its impact on Europe and North America is far less than it was in the 1970s and ’80s, because of strong air pollution regulations in those regions.

These emissions reductions have led to major decreases in acid rain nationwide. Wet sulfate deposition – a common indicator of acid rain – dropped by 69% between 1989-1991 and 2019-2021.

Because Republicans have all the answers? They don't know how to government, see the shutdown for example. They are good at whin8ng about being woke that seems to be a core skill
Our govt is TOO Lop Sided and we need to make big changes..... is $33Trillion National Debt close to Truth?

Our govt is TOO Lop Sided and we need to make big changes..... is $33Trillion National Debt close to Truth?
I don't know but Republicans love debt too so whining about democrats only is dumb

But that's it, it can't be sudden. IF you have a stance based on understanding, even false understanding, you don't abruptly think differenly. You would not let Bill Gates operate on you so why let him be your PhD in Climate. He never understood, same league as Al Gore.

The climate change debate is no facade. You are not obliged to believe it for it to be fact which it is.

Most opposition to it is from the Magas because Trump said so(as if that idiot would know anything) and the godbotherers because it is not written in the Bible.

As for gates changing his tune, I don't believe it.

The climate change debate is no facade. You are not obliged to believe it for it to be fact which it is.

Most opposition to it is from the Magas because Trump said so(as if that idiot would know anything) and the godbotherers because it is not written in the Bible.

As for gates changing his tune, I don't believe it.
You don't believe me , Trump, Gates , or anything you haven't already decided on , yeah that is obvious to all of us.

I spent about 6-9 months investigating and I have a science background. There might be a climate problem but there is no decisive evidence for it and much against it.

Werbung:
You don't believe me , Trump, Gates , or anything you haven't already decided on , yeah that is obvious to all of us.

I spent about 6-9 months investigating and I have a science background. There might be a climate problem but there is no decisive evidence for it and much against it.
I don't care if you invented the wheel. The time you spent investigating was time wasted.
Only a fool would dismiss it as a hoax.

Back