Bill de Blasio for President?

Jason76

Do you think New York City mayor Bill de Blasio would have a chance against Hillary? For many Democrats, he would come across as too extreme, much as Michael Moore does. Blasio does have a controversial past, which included helping the leftist Sandinista regime in Central America. On the other hand, Obama ran further to the left than Clinton, yet still won two times.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Do you think New York City mayor Bill de Blasio would have a chance against Hillary? For many Democrats, he would come across as too extreme, much as Michael Moore does. Blasio does have a controversial past, which included helping the leftist Sandinista regime in Central America. On the other hand, Obama ran further to the left than Clinton, yet still won two times.
I actually really like Michael Moore and would vote for him. As for Blasio, his name hasn't been hammered into our minds, where Hillary lives,(probably eating GMOs). I think you can tell a lot about a candidate by how hard the other party works to discredit them. It's still a little early, though. And, honestly, this election has me jumping back and forth on who I'll vote for. I would bet it isnt just me. This is the first time I can't find any redeeming qualities in a single candidate to want to vote for them.

Back