Big State Budget Cuts Coming

Werbung:
Funny Obama is cutting MN teachers I thought it was our Retard republican gov who Slashes budgets to make points, so they have to raise property taxes...guts schools, and will not raise taxes at all to cover costs...Screw the kids, who needs schools

Raising taxes will kill business, which will shrink the tax base. Get used to less, becuase there is no big government way out of our mess. Paying for things is so un-American anyway.

Raising taxes will kill business, which will shrink the tax base. Get used to less, becuase there is no big government way out of our mess. Paying for things is so un-American anyway.

realy? you mean like in the 90's when they raised them? LIke the US was a third world nation before ...you know back in the 70's 80's 90's when we paid more in taxes....

realy? you mean like in the 90's when they raised them? LIke the US was a third world nation before ...you know back in the 70's 80's 90's when we paid more in taxes....

Its not like the 90s pockets. Its exponentially worse now. We had a roaring economy and the Rs balanced the budget in the 90s. A big tax increase on an ailing economy with a huge national debt to fund more government corruption, spending, unions, pensions, and welfare for the lazy could send us into another Great Depression.

But, you keep on believe in...

Its not like the 90s pockets. Its exponentially worse now. We had a roaring economy and the Rs balanced the budget in the 90s. A big tax increase on an ailing economy with a huge national debt to fund more government corruption, spending, unions, pensions, and welfare for the lazy could send us into another Great Depression.

But, you keep on believe in...

yea I know I recall the 2000's when we cut taxes...man that worked great how the econ went down and the debt went up....

If they econ goes up you say lower taxes, if it goes down you say lower taxes...you never actually cut overall spending, then ***** about Debt...YOur a good Republican

Werbung:
yea I know I recall the 2000's when we cut taxes...man that worked great how the econ went down and the debt went up....

If they econ goes up you say lower taxes, if it goes down you say lower taxes...you never actually cut overall spending, then ***** about Debt...YOur a good Republican

Can you please stop with the gibberish?

I destroy your point and you change the subject. A big tax increase now when the progressives (you) have burdened us with exploding ineffective government programs, huge deficit spending, and new unworkable entitlement programs will further damage the economy. All of this is unsustainable no matter what the tax rate is.

The top 10% of wage earners pay 71% of income taxes NOW!!!! And you think taxing the rich MORE will solve ALL our problems. Typical left wing logic.
http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html

Back