Big Gas Find

Gipper

Big Gas Find Sparks a Frenzy in Israel

By CHARLES LEVINSON And GUY CHAZAN

TEL AVIV—Two years ago, Ratio Oil Exploration LP, an energy firm here, employed five people and was worth about half a million dollars.
[ISRAGAS] Noble Energy

Operations in Noble Energy's Leviathan gas field, the world's biggest deepwater gas find in a decade.

Today it sits at the center of a gas bonanza that has investors, international oil companies, Israeli politicians and even Hezbollah, Israel's sworn enemy, clamoring for a piece of the action.

Ratio's market capitalization now approaches $1 billion. The rally at Ratio is thanks to the company's 15% stake in a giant offshore gas field called Leviathan, operated by Houston-based Noble Energy Inc.

OB-LO064_israga_D_20101229120415.jpg

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204204004576049842786766586.html

Well at least Israel is trying to be energy independent. But, thanks to the green weenies and commies running the country, America will stay dependent.

If we were doing any exploration, we would find huge sources of energy too. But no and the dupes don't know any better.

Werbung:
Blame the Liberals why we cant be energy independent. Like the Obama admin promised more Drilling in the atlantic ocean. But what BP did was sabotage. They did it so they make liberals to bring back the Drilling ban. Obama is a liar!! He promised more drilling and now he backed down thats pure B.S!! Look at ANWR We have more oil than the Saudis do in Alaska. But again the Liberals and the evoinmentalist forbid us to drill in Alaska. Its gonna take time to get the Liberal democrats out of America. 2010 elections is a start we need 2012 and 2014 Elections to finaly kill the Democratic party.Then when Republicans are a one party control then we can start drilling everyone and we wont need to invade other peoples countries. Remember how the Soviet Union was dismantled? Because Russians stood up against the Kremlin and the Soviet regime. Now its a free economic country. We need to stand up against liberalism and kill the Democratic party once and for all!

Blame the Liberals why we cant be energy independent. But what BP did was sabotage. They did it so they make liberals to bring back the Drilling ban. Obama is a liar!!

I stand corrected... this is probably the dumbest thing I have ever had the misfortune of reading.

I stand corrected... this is probably the dumbest thing I have ever had the misfortune of reading.

Ha ha! You should add it to the list in the Calico section.... For those of you who are not a Calico member, here are some of the other quotes that have made the "Best of the Worst" list:

The CIA controls the media.

I'm for saving money by covering everyone instead of losing it by covering everyone like we do now.

Coca Cola sponsors death squads...

I developed type 2 Diabetes 6 years ago because of McDonalds.

All Christmas is about is helping Jews get rich. Did you know Toys R Us is owned by Jews? And the Shopping malls are owned by Jews.

As you can see... Steve has made the list a few times already... The best one so far was from Kathaksung:

I allege Feds planned a nuclear attack on US in later October....

The plot went soured when they failed to frame me into a drug case...

Feds are so angry that they decide to kill and eat me.

The "Fed's" were going to nuke the US but failed to frame Kathaksung on a drug charge so they scrubbed the mission and are so miffed about it that they now want to kill and eat Kathaksung... Classic. :D

Werbung:
But,,Did you know theres no liberal or Evoinmental groups in Israel? Only in America where you find Liberal and Evoinmental groups preventing progress in America. Were are the only nation in the world where liberals and Evoinmentalist telling us we cant drill for oil or building new refineries. Imagine what will happen if Liberal evoinmental groups told the jews what to do?

Back