Bidens mental condition

Werbung:
If you want to know the truth about God don't look to Dawkins or Hitchens to show you anything because they never knew anything about God.
Of course they didn't. All they did was prove it didn't exist.
They knew there was no evidence and silly old fools will believe anything.

Of course they didn't. All they did was prove it didn't exist.
They knew there was no evidence and silly old fools will believe anything.
Only the most ignorant would ever attempt to claim atheists like Dawkins and Hitchens disproved God's existence.

Did God tell you to lie?
Or are you lying on your own?
That depends on definitions or, like Bill Clinton said, depends on what your definition of is is. Did Trump lie? Yes, according to lying morons like Mueller and demented Democrats behind his failed witch hunt.

1711327971379.png

Only the most ignorant would ever attempt to claim atheists like Dawkins and Hitchens disproved God's existence.
Ironically, I've never seen anyone prove it exists. You haven't.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You've got nothing.

Ironically, I've never seen anyone prove it exists. You haven't.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You've got nothing.
Why do you need proof that life began on earth by some power but not God?

To get some additional opinions, Business Insider uploaded the transcript into OpenAI's ChatGPT and Anthropic's Claude Pro. Using the same prompts, we asked the AI chatbots to assess Biden's cognitive abilities and age-related issues based on factors like clarity of thought, coherence, language use, memory recall, and "any other relevant indicators present in the text."

And both chatbots' verdicts were that Biden's cognitive abilities are just fine.

"The interview transcripts reflect that President Biden was able to communicate effectively, recall details from his tenure, and engage in logical reasoning during the interview," ChatGPT wrote. "These aspects are essential indicators of cognitive abilities and suggest that he could perform cognitively demanding tasks during the interview."

Claude responded similarly, though noted that age may have something to do with Biden's responses.

"President Biden demonstrates mostly intact cognitive abilities, with clear and coherent thinking, appropriate language use, and the ability to recall relevant information," Claude wrote. "While there are some age-related changes noted, they do not appear to significantly impact his overall cognitive functioning in the context of this interview."
O yea We have all seen him on TV live and taped displaying his abilities time and time again. He has impressed millions with his mental abalitys and his memories .
As a matter of fact I suggest you look at the polls on the subject and his popularity polls ,I am sure that they will reflect your beliefs and not mine.

O yea We have all seen him on TV live and taped displaying his abilities time and time again. He has impressed millions with his mental abalitys and his memories .
As a matter of fact I suggest you look at the polls on the subject and his popularity polls ,I am sure that they will reflect your beliefs and not mine.

you think opinion polls are a good way to evaluate cognition? lol.
sure, the average person is a trained psychologist..oh wait they aren't. duh
moron.

you think opinion polls are a good way to evaluate cognition? lol.
sure, the average person is a trained psychologist..oh wait they aren't. duh
moron.
Did I say that lug nut you moron . I said im sure they will reflect your onion not mine . can you read dumb ass.

Werbung:
Did I say that lug nut you moron . I said im sure they will reflect your onion not mine . can you read dumb ass.
yes you did. you suggested i look at popular opinion polls as an opinion on his mental condition. duh.
you: "As a matter of fact I suggest you look at the polls on the subject and his popularity polls

Back