Biden has a secret weapon

the annoying thing

Screenshot_20240429-211715.png
I did not see a need to post the entire link.
So some one thinks giggles Harris aka back door harris aka Bidens token is a secret weapon. Her poll numbers are lower then Joe's last I looked .
And if they think her talking about how great the economy is going to help they got another thing coming.
She was picked because she is a great speaker or because she's smart or even capable or popular. She was biracial and a woman and dumber then Joe just like Berry Obung did him .
They are hoping Trump stays busy in court or goes to jail so he can not campaign .
Right now Biden would loose if it took place today I think .
He has pissed of pretty most people so way or another . But he sure has the ld some amusing stories.
I do not know which one I like the most.

Werbung:
View attachment 13150
I did not see a need to post the entire link.
So some one thinks giggles Harris aka back door harris aka Bidens token is a secret weapon. Her poll numbers are lower then Joe's last I looked .
And if they think her talking about how great the economy is going to help they got another thing coming.
She was picked because she is a great speaker or because she's smart or even capable or popular. She was biracial and a woman and dumber then Joe just like Berry Obung did him .
They are hoping Trump stays busy in court or goes to jail so he can not campaign .
Right now Biden would loose if it took place today I think .
He has pissed of pretty most people so way or another . But he sure has the ld some amusing stories.
I do not know which one I like the most.
Kackles no doubt prays daily to whatever false God she worships that Joe will kick the bucket before November. She spent her whole life working long and hard to achieve positions of prominence she was unqualified for.

Werbung:
Back