Biden , another lame plan shot down

the annoying thing

homes. working a 8 hours shift it would take 5 nurses to cover 24/7 And there would be a lot of ot for them or need for another nurse.to cover missed work and vacation days . But lets go with just
It would be almost impossible to have enough rns on duty 24?/7 for 14000 you would need a min of 70000 new rns and other staff and also have a huge increase in to cover the extra costs., My woman is a RN and makes around 80 g a year so thats a huge increase in costs just wages taxes and benefits wouls soar and some would go out of business .

Biden never thinks any thing out , democrats are like it dounds great lets do it but bever think about the cost or effect.

Werbung:
homes. working a 8 hours shift it would take 5 nurses to cover 24/7 And there would be a lot of ot for them or need for another nurse.to cover missed work and vacation days . But lets go with just
It would be almost impossible to have enough rns on duty 24?/7 for 14000 you would need a min of 70000 new rns and other staff and also have a huge increase in to cover the extra costs., My woman is a RN and makes around 80 g a year so thats a huge increase in costs just wages taxes and benefits wouls soar and some would go out of business .

Biden never thinks any thing out , democrats are like it dounds great lets do it but bever think about the cost or effect.
Democrats are constantly coming up with bad plans designed to squeeze votes out of special interest groups but which end up doing great damage to the rest of the nation.

You do not need to be a nurse to work in a nursing home in the first place, and a nurse can't provide any treatment unless a doctor orders it anyway.

Here is what happens in many. perhaps most Miami nursing homes: the staff are mostly undocumented foreigners. They rarely have even a HS degree, they are paid around $70 per day, plus food and a cot (never a private room) and are expected to prepare meals for the patients and themselves and on be on call 24 hours per day, six days per week.

I know women (they are almost all women) and that is what they have told me.

Werbung:
Here is what happens in many. perhaps most Miami nursing homes: the staff are mostly undocumented foreigners. They rarely have even a HS degree, they are paid around $70 per day, plus food and a cot (never a private room) and are expected to prepare meals for the patients and themselves and on be on call 24 hours per day, six days per week.

I know women (they are almost all women) and that is what they have told me.
Lug nut you forget Biden wanted 24-hour RNs and plus additional staff.
If you think axrb makes 70 bucks ax day Miami you're delusional like Joe Biden go eat another ice cream cone and complain about how much it cost

Back