Best Republican candidate?

PLC1

Staff member
Who do you think the Republicans should run for president in '16? Does that person have a chance of winning the general election?

Why?

Werbung:
Walker seems reasonable. Did good things in the land of cheese and dems made fools of themselves trying to make him look bad.

Can he win ? Given the sense of national powers direcred at him Id say he already has.

I gave it some thought.. I came up with was someone who possessed Carly Fiorina’s intelligence, Marco Rubio’s smile and ethnicity, Dr. Ben Carson’s speaking voice, Scott Walker’s record as governor and public union-buster, Jeb Bush’s bankroll and my charm, good looks and sense of humor.

Walker seems reasonable. Did good things in the land of cheese and dems made fools of themselves trying to make him look bad.

Can he win ? Given the sense of national powers direcred at him Id say he already has.
as someone who lives 15 min from WI, whos freind was a teacher and thus moved to MN...please tell me what are these great things for WI? we Elected a Dem ( who I did not vote for by the way) and Mn is doing far better.

Who do you think the Republicans should run for president in '16? Does that person have a chance of winning the general election?

Why?
I don't think any of them are good candidates...Its pretty bad when Jeb has to be the best one I can think of.Because I know walkers real record...And also he has some legal issues to take care of still ...and could get ugly....Rick P...yea we watching you last time next...Rick Santoram...sorry not looking for bible camp gay hating leader...you where found wanting last time as well...the black guy who will be this years Cain...a novelty republicans will trot out to say look we like some blacks...just not to black..and then dump him as he is horribly unqualified. Trump has crap to sell, still waiting for this proof Obama is not from here you claimed years ago...before he made you a fool while bin laden was being killed , Cruz...see Palin/Bachmann....tea party light weight...Rand , is Ron Paul with slightly more normality and willing to suck up to republican big wigs when needed to win, and change his position. But still same 2-4 percent libertarian vote thats it. Bobby J , sorry everyone forgot about you when you blew the state of the Union Rebuttal ( one of the what 12 you guys have to do each time now because your party has no leadership? Face it you get yet another Bush, and he is the best you have to put someone out who does not sound crazy, and can bring more then one Republican group to the table at once....just has that last name issue...one that Clinton has to a lesser extent.

I don't think any of them are good candidates...Its pretty bad when Jeb has to be the best one I can think of.Because I know walkers real record...And also he has some legal issues to take care of still ...and could get ugly....Rick P...yea we watching you last time next...Rick Santoram...sorry not looking for bible camp gay hating leader...you where found wanting last time as well...the black guy who will be this years Cain...a novelty republicans will trot out to say look we like some blacks...just not to black..and then dump him as he is horribly unqualified. Trump has crap to sell, still waiting for this proof Obama is not from here you claimed years ago...before he made you a fool while bin laden was being killed , Cruz...see Palin/Bachmann....tea party light weight...Rand , is Ron Paul with slightly more normality and willing to suck up to republican big wigs when needed to win, and change his position. But still same 2-4 percent libertarian vote thats it. Bobby J , sorry everyone forgot about you when you blew the state of the Union Rebuttal ( one of the what 12 you guys have to do each time now because your party has no leadership? Face it you get yet another Bush, and he is the best you have to put someone out who does not sound crazy, and can bring more then one Republican group to the table at once....just has that last name issue...one that Clinton has to a lesser extent.

Most of us here know that your political philosophy tends to lean more to the Democratic side, but still, I'm afraid you're right: None of them are good candidates. Meanwhile, on the other side, there are no good candidates, or, better said, there is only one candidate who seems to be a shoo in for the nomination.

So, once again, the choice is likely to boil down to the lesser of the evils.

Most of us here know that your political philosophy tends to lean more to the Democratic side, but still, I'm afraid you're right: None of them are good candidates. Meanwhile, on the other side, there are no good candidates, or, better said, there is only one candidate who seems to be a shoo in for the nomination.

yes I am very much on the left side though in my own state I do vote for IP candidates who are former moderate republicans...But I can separate my personal feelings about a person, vs if they have a change or would be a good president. for the Dems its pretty much Clinton, and dark horse Sanders who is who I back ...Only person I see being a real threat is if Biden got in...and I don't know if that's going to happen . Clinton biggest issue going to be her name and Bill...I have nothing against her personally...she is what she is a moderate democrat who is a big hawkish ( and I am fine with that) but I don't like the idea of 2 royal families...

yes I am very much on the left side though in my own state I do vote for IP candidates who are former moderate republicans...But I can separate my personal feelings about a person, vs if they have a change or would be a good president. for the Dems its pretty much Clinton, and dark horse Sanders who is who I back ...Only person I see being a real threat is if Biden got in...and I don't know if that's going to happen . Clinton biggest issue going to be her name and Bill...I have nothing against her personally...she is what she is a moderate democrat who is a big hawkish ( and I am fine with that) but I don't like the idea of 2 royal families...
Agreed on Hillary, but if the Republicans can't beat her, they deserve to lose.

Agreed on Hillary, but if the Republicans can't beat her, they deserve to lose.
they should be beat anyone...they are a mess...the 20 person field is proof of that. I am still waiting for this mystical obama care replacement as well...till they have something better then I hate gays, abortion bad, more tax cuts ...they will go where they have since 1992...winning only one popular vote for president.

Ive been thinking about this a lot. What I realized is they are all the same person with different names...
Satan, devil, lucifer, Beelzebub, angel of darkness, and anti-Christ. I didnt forget anyone did I

Rand Paul perhaps. I know some of you think he is crazy and I for sure believe he is not perfect, but the man does have some interesting positions and I don't believe he has completely fell for the corporate Kool-aid.

Ive been thinking about this a lot. What I realized is they are all the same person with different names...
Satan, devil, lucifer, Beelzebub, angel of darkness, and anti-Christ. I didnt forget anyone did I
be fair some are not evil, they are just dumb, or
Rand Paul perhaps. I know some of you think he is crazy and I for sure believe he is not perfect, but the man does have some interesting positions and I don't believe he has completely fell for the corporate Kool-aid.
and thats why he can't win...Republicans are a corporate party...heck their so called grass roots tea party is just Koch industry even. There is no room for a non Hawk in the Republican party

Werbung:
"Trump has crap to sell, still waiting for this proof Obama is not from here you claimed years ago"
pocketfullofshells, let's just put this lie to rest right now, if we may!

A successful Hollywood producer who had an insider’s view of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign claims she heard Bill Clinton say that Barack Obama is not eligible to be president.
Bettina Viviano – who started her own film production company in 1990 after serving as vice president of production for Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment – told WND that it was common knowledge among delegates committed to Hillary that the Clintons believed Obama was constitutionally ineligible and that Bill Clinton would eventually disclose his belief to the public.

The Clintons were the original “birthers,” Viviano told WND in an interview in Los Angeles.

“Everybody who has called this a conspiracy from the Republicans or the tea party, they need to know who started it – the Democrats,” she said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hollywoo...ton-say-obama-ineligible/#QkJ5BVDpaCGdMgrI.99 Good old lying, cutthroat Dems! Not a speck of integrity between them!

Back