Best president?

Werbung:
Hmmm

That's a very broad way to choose the "best president".

A very "Broad way" huh? I just want to say all the comments that criticized my own personal list of best Presidents are some of the stupidest and most meaningless I've ever read. All of you are dumber to have posted them. For instance none of you ever attempted to explain yourselves or give your own view and principles on how you picked or profess other people to pick their own opinion of best American Presidents. Therefore you have no right or ground to criticize my own opinion when your criticisms are only governed by the presumed lack if principle and sheer display of idiocy.

I would have to say Franklin Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt were the best of the twentieth century. They both instituted progressive programs that benefited our nation. The best overall would have to be George Washington for not wanting to hold onto power.

I don't think anyone here has enough knowledge of history to pick the best president. All these superficial half-truths and down-right wrong facts, are not a measure of a presidency only. Why all the rhetoric instead of a thought dialogue on the the subjest? Because no one is interested in that, you'd rather blurt out BS than talk of leadership and ideology.

I don't think anyone here has enough knowledge of history to pick the best president. All these superficial half-truths and down-right wrong facts, are not a measure of a presidency only. Why all the rhetoric instead of a thought dialogue on the the subjest? Because no one is interested in that, you'd rather blurt out BS than talk of leadership and ideology.

Who are you talking to? I've seen plenty of thoughtful analyses in this thread. One doesn't have to be an expert on U.S. History to give their opinion on who this country's best president is.

Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants.

WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON! Sure he got a B.J., but his job performance was undenyable! Every genuis has a skeleton in the closet: Van Goh's ear, Clinton's B.J.

I wonder if you still think this? The Clintons were loved by every dem from east to west till they drank the kool-aid obama was giving out. Now the clintons are scum suckers in their book. I hope you are still around to let me know a year later.......... Is he still the best :)

Werbung:
Back