Belgian Minister of Health

The Scotsman

you gotta be kidding me......
th
th

Werbung:
Hmmmm...
Too many Belgian waffles I'm guessing.
I am told they make great chocolate there from my former next door neighbor who had to live over there for a couple years.

Werbung:
Hmmmm...
Too many Belgian waffles I'm guessing.
I am told they make great chocolate there from my former next door neighbor who had to live over there for a couple years.

Yes, our health minister is quite heavy. . .and she is a physician.
And, yes, we have the best chocolate in the world, and our waffles, (both the well known "Belgian waffles which in fact are known as "Brussels waffles" and the "Liege waffles") are renown.

We also have excellent vegetables and fruits at a MUCH lower price than in the US. . .and all our food is good. We do not allow Monsanto in our agriculture, and we are quite picky on what we allow in our cattle's food.

So. . .we have one large woman (who is in excellent health, by the way) as a health minister. Have you watched Trump's butt lately? Have you noticed the % of obese people in the US?

Don't worry about Maggie. . .she has enough problem trying to explain to Belgian people why their medication may go up this year (don't worry, still MUCH lower than in the US!), because the industry pharmaceutic refuses to deal with Europe as a whole, but sets prices for each European countries separately. . .and Belgium being much smaller than France, the price they get is higher!

This reminds me of the REAL reason why Trump doesn't want to deal with "European union," but with each country separately! He wants to push his weight around and force smaller countries (which . . .all countries, except China and Russia are smaller than the US!) to do what HE wants. I don't think he will get away with that with European countries. . .Thank you for Merkel for staying strong in front of that ass hole!

Last edited:
Back