"Because you'd be in jail"...

amelia88

What did everyone think of this moment in the second debate?

Sounded like the audience was amused - but did he have a point? Is he saying what everyone else really thinks, anyway?

Werbung:
I'm thinking Trump would be in jail if he hadn't paid off lots of people though...

It also show how little he knows about the law. There are many other people who should be in jail, Bush and Blair are two of them that have done far worse.

I'm thinking Trump would be in jail if he hadn't paid off lots of people though...

It also show how little he knows about the law. There are many other people who should be in jail, Bush and Blair are two of them that have done far worse.

I think a lot of us are shocked at both candidates and how they are supposedly the best either party could offer! I gotta admit though I did laugh at the "because you'd be in jail" line because it seemed so unexpected for a presidential candidate to bite back like that...

I think a lot of us are shocked at both candidates and how they are supposedly the best either party could offer! I gotta admit though I did laugh at the "because you'd be in jail" line because it seemed so unexpected for a presidential candidate to bite back like that...
What should one say about one who breaks the law at will ?
It's shocking that polititians have stopped even trying to keep these things under wraps.

What should one say about one who breaks the law at will ?
It's shocking that polititians have stopped even trying to keep these things under wraps.

Hey believe me I don't really like either of them. I don't think any really display the characteristics I want to see in a leader of a country...lies, scandals, across the board.

Serious question for you though (and maybe slightly off topic - but still on topic overall) - is there a world leader that you think is close to having the right values/mindset to be a good leader? I feel like there are still plenty of good people in the world but I don't know any of them that seem to go into the political arena.

Werbung:
Hey believe me I don't really like either of them. I don't think any really display the characteristics I want to see in a leader of a country...lies, scandals, across the board.

Serious question for you though (and maybe slightly off topic - but still on topic overall) - is there a world leader that you think is close to having the right values/mindset to be a good leader? I feel like there are still plenty of good people in the world but I don't know any of them that seem to go into the political arena.
Politics is no business for the people you might want. Even those who start off good will falter, just the nature of the beast as long as money is a major player. That's one good reason to look at trump, compare his spending to hrc. Oddly enough that's another reason the msm has its long knives oUT for trump. Not only is he not spending but she is spending less as well. Causing great grief in those board rooms.

Back