Beards and Twirly Mustaches

The whole idea of beauty is subjective to large degree, Of course heavy beards and undewear showing has traditionally been a sign of lack of discipline, whether or not you think it's ugly or not. A look like that will hold you back in the job market. However, probably a lot of people are non-conformist rebels anyhow.

Note, for a good laugh, has anyone noticed people at public libraries who show the crack in their behind? You see it all the time where I live. It's a crack epidemic. :censored:

Werbung:
Yes it is subjective. I still think the twirly mustache look is God awful and ridiculous. I can't stand it.

All of this stuff seems to be some kind of nostalgia for World War I or the Civil War. The haircuts are all strange too. They all look like John Ritter's haircut on Slingblade. However, in that film his hair was depicted as odd cause he was the gay guy on the film.

Of course, we were going in a 70s type phase where long mop type hair was in, but that has went out.

Last edited:
Werbung:
All of this stuff seems to be some kind of nostalgia for World War I or the Civil War. The haircuts are all strange too. They all look like John Ritter's haircut on Slingblade. However, in that film his hair was depicted as odd cause he was the gay guy on the film.

Of course, we were going in a 70s type phase where long mop type hair was in, but that has went out.
Yeah, I don't like mop hair either. Can you imagine mop hair AND a twirly mustache? <shudder>

Back