Baywatch babe says TSA agent picked her out of line to see her naked on full bodyscan

Werbung:
Re: Baywatch babe says TSA agent picked her out of line to see her naked on full body

HEADLINE: Baywatch babe says TSA agent picked her out of line to see her naked on full body scan

OVERVIEW: Baywatch babe says a naughty, male TSA agent picked her out of line just so her could see her naked on the full-body scanner.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-po...cked-her-out-of-line-to-see-her-naked-on-scan

If true, this is typical of big government. The TSA no doubt has many uneducated pigs working within it like all government agencies. They are fools on a power trip.

But, sorry to say, I would like to see her naked too....:D

Like the great conservative Ron White says....

"cause- back me up on this, fellas- once you've seen one woman naked, you... pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked."

Re: Baywatch babe says TSA agent picked her out of line to see her naked on full body

of course I am sure the Baywatch chick understands the reason behind it...what with her understanding of security protocol, and the possibility that yes, even a hot chick could be picked for screening...just like a 90 year old they would not want to see...also if I am correct the person who would pick you out for screening...not even the one who sees the screening..

But I am sure no lack of facts will stop you guys....

Gipper, et al,

I had to chuckle at this. You know TSA should charge her for the PR & Publicity.

If true, this is typical of big government. The TSA no doubt has many uneducated pigs working within it like all government agencies. They are fools on a power trip.

But, sorry to say, I would like to see her naked too....:D

Like the great conservative Ron White says....

"cause- back me up on this, fellas- once you've seen one woman naked, you... pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked."
(COMMENT)

If you want to see her, just GOOGLE for her image. Donna D'Errico

She has been on the cover of "Playboy, Maxim and Hustler." She is not that shy, and I doubt that the scan was that humiliating.

This link will get you a much better "OPEN SOURCE" close-up. The TSA Bodyscan image can't touch this. http://www.mediatar.ma.hu/mediapark-portal/webimage/1/0/0/6/2/wimage/Donna_DErrico.jpg

She is just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by walking over a TSA Guy.

Most Respectfully,
R

Werbung:

Gipper, et al,

I had to chuckle at this. You know TSA should charge her for the PR & Publicity.

(COMMENT)

If you want to see her, just GOOGLE for her image. Donna D'Errico

She has been on the cover of "Playboy, Maxim and Hustler." She is not that shy, and I doubt that the scan was that humiliating.

This link will get you a much better "OPEN SOURCE" close-up. The TSA Bodyscan image can't touch this. http://www.mediatar.ma.hu/mediapark-portal/webimage/1/0/0/6/2/wimage/Donna_DErrico.jpg

She is just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by walking over a TSA Guy.

Most Respectfully,
R

thanks for the tip and the pic. Very nice pic!!!

Back