Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones

Don't you even question the reason why only a very small part of the 2005 tax return was "leaked?" It tells nothing, because all the schedules that would SHOW where the money came from, and where the losses came from were NOT LEAKED!

So. . .OBVIOUSLY it was a Trump false flag! Whether it was engineered by Trump himself or by his puppet master, Bannon. . .it is once again a big F. . .diversion to take our mind off the evil things this administration is working on!
Can you read?, of course I question who released it and I have said so..But the validity of it, I don't. Oh and on that tax return, I wouldn't worry to much about losses.. if there were losses he wouldn't have paid 38 million in taxes

Werbung:
He didn't lie about health care! It is not ACA that MADE docteurs give up their patients. . .it is the greed of the private insurance industry. And people have not had a REAL choice of "keeping their doctors" EVER! My husband and I had a cadillac health care plan all our working life, and even two when we were both working for the 10 years prior to our retirement. And STILL we lost our doctors TWICE. . .because our employers decided to switch to another private insurance and our docteurs didn't belong to their pool of preferred physicians. . .that was 10 years PRIOR to ACA!

That ridiculous leitmotiv of Obama "LYING" about "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR" is just another brainless propaganda that brainless people grab on to to explain their ridiculous hatred for a man who tried his best to provide for his people.

YOU LIE. . .to yourself if you do not honestly look at the reality of what ACA has accomplished for America. And, if it wasn't for the resistance of Congress, Obama would have pushed for universal healthcare. . .which would have slowly brought our healthcare system to the level of other developed countries, and would have lower the cost dramatically.

YOU, and people like you are responsible for ACA not having progressed more than it has. . .and still, ACA is ten times better as it is today than the "Trumpdon'tcare" plan that took 6+ years to shape!
First off Obama lied numerous times, second there is no such thing as Trump Care, Congress has had six years not trump..For your reading pleasure..
All False statements involving Barack Obama With Links
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/?page=2

Could we ALL start using spell checker? I am pretty sure Old trapper doesn't "except" anything. . . and he probably doesn't "ACCEPT" your explanations either!
Even sittin’ in my trailer, completely lacking any formal education at all, I still know how to spell (accept) At least, I think I do. I can’t be sure, what with the lack of a libary and Inturhnet access in dis here traylor park.

Even sittin’ in my trailer, completely lacking any formal education at all, I still know how to spell (accept) At least, I think I do. I can’t be sure, what with the lack of a libary and Inturhnet access in dis here traylor park.

Does that mean that you made a mistake? Because you obviously didn't mean "except!"

Why can't you be gracious about it and just correct your mistake without having a fit?

Last edited:
First off Obama lied numerous times, second there is no such thing as Trump Care, Congress has had six years not trump..For your reading pleasure..
All False statements involving Barack Obama With Links
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/?page=2

There is no such thing as "Obamacare" then. . .Trump is pushing that poisoned bill. . .just as President Obama was pushing ACA. If you can call the ACA "Obamacare," I can certainly call this horror "Trumpdon'tcare!"

And. . .do you have a more biased source to offer for your propaganda?

Can you read?, of course I question who released it and I have said so..But the validity of it, I don't. Oh and on that tax return, I wouldn't worry to much about losses.. if there were losses he wouldn't have paid 38 million in taxes

Wrong again! He claimed $100 millions loss from past years. . .as he did every year possibly since 1995!

Trump Wrote Off $100 Million in Losses in 2005, Leaked Forms Show ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html
2 days ago - Document: Donald Trump's Tax Documents From 2005 ... “The dishonest media can continue to make this part of their agenda, while the ... do not say whether the $103 million in losses were left over from that 1995 loss. ... But in the next two years, 1978 and 1979, Mr. Trump paid nofederal income taxes.

The only reason he paid that much tax that year is because of the MINIMUM TAX rule. . .which is one of the rules that (surprise, surprise!) he wants to get rid off! Obviously. . .that is one of the big promises he made to his supporters. . .the real ones. . .the top 1/10 of the top 1%. And in the mean time, he is cutting everything that helps millions of people. . .INCLUDING meals on wheels! SICK!

How can you even call yourself a Christian and continue to revere this monster?

Why, yes he would have if you knew about tax returns. However, what about the 900 Million he said he lost, and then uses that as a "carry over" to avoid paying taxes in the future? You do understand that losses are used as a deduction to pay even higher taxes, right? Probably not.

Actually, you only have to understand the English language as most any 5th. grader would, and the difference between "accept", and "except".

President Obama had his chance, to help Blacks, Do immigration reform. Immigration reform is just another promise not kept..As a presidential candidate, Obama promised to "put comprehensive immigration reform back on the nation's agenda during my first year in office." After victory in 2008, he had the clout to do so: sky-high approval ratings, 257 Democrats in the House and, for a while, a filibuster-proof majority of 60 Democrats in the Senate. And yet, immediately after being sworn in, Obama began to send out subtle signals that immigration reform wasn't a top priority.

I know the Republicans were tough on your guy, but give me a break...the only thing on his mind was health care, and he had to lie to get that done.. And it's a disaster, as a matter of fact it's worst then that..

What could he do with the Republicans blocking everything he tried, and refusing to help fix the ACA?

It is like I have said before, the biggest mistake Obama made was to follow the lead of Bush.

Wrong again! He claimed $100 millions loss from past years. . .as he did every year possibly since 1995!

Trump Wrote Off $100 Million in Losses in 2005, Leaked Forms Show ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html
2 days ago - Document: Donald Trump's Tax Documents From 2005 ... “The dishonest media can continue to make this part of their agenda, while the ... do not say whether the $103 million in losses were left over from that 1995 loss. ... But in the next two years, 1978 and 1979, Mr. Trump paid nofederal income taxes.

The only reason he paid that much tax that year is because of the MINIMUM TAX rule. . .which is one of the rules that (surprise, surprise!) he wants to get rid off! Obviously. . .that is one of the big promises he made to his supporters. . .the real ones. . .the top 1/10 of the top 1%. And in the mean time, he is cutting everything that helps millions of people. . .INCLUDING meals on wheels! SICK!

How can you even call yourself a Christian and continue to revere this monster?
OK, OK. If he had lost money in 2005, he would not have paid ANY INCOME TAX, now if he was still carrying over those loses, then he made more then we/I would have even thought because he still paid 38million in taxes..Now I pay self employment tax , win loose or draw.. I pay it..
You need to re-read this part of your post..(doesn't make sens and you jumbled 2 words together)(spell ck would solve that)2 days ago - Document: Donald Trump's Tax Documents From 2005 ... “The dishonest media can continue to make this part of their agenda, while the ... do not say whether the $103 million in losses were left over from that 1995 loss. ... But in the next two years, 1978 and 1979, Mr. Trump paid nofederal income taxes.

Why, yes he would have if you knew about tax returns. However, what about the 900 Million he said he lost, and then uses that as a "carry over" to avoid paying taxes in the future? You do understand that losses are used as a deduction to pay even higher taxes, right? Probably not.
Duplicate post...OK, OK. If he had lost money in 2005, he would not have paid ANY INCOME TAX, now if he was still carrying over those loses, then he made more then we/I would have even thought because he still paid 38million in taxes..Now I pay self employment tax , win loose or draw.. I pay it..

Actually, you only have to understand the English language as most any 5th. grader would, and the difference between "accept", and "except".
I hope your impressed with yourself.. When I fist signed on here, I thought this guy Trapper is serious. Maybe I can learn something from him, and I have..

What could he do with the Republicans blocking everything he tried, and refusing to help fix the ACA?

It is like I have said before, the biggest mistake Obama made was to follow the lead of Bush.
By tried you mean more money, What are you complaining about? The Republican plan is a repeal only in words, IMO they need to go much farther. No young people should pay more to support mine and your old asses. My family takes care of themselves, My daughter and her husband build docks and bulkheads for a living and pay for their own insurance. She met him while he was building my dock.When Kelly was diagnosed with Cancer, she was left with very few options.. My choice was MD ANDERSON because they are ranked one of the best. I wasn't going to let her go anywhere but the best, so shes at MD Anderson.. Thank God I can afford it..Now no matter what this congress comes up with it will be better then Obama care. The way I see it you should not be allowed to pay a penalty and stay uninsured until you get sick, and then run out and get covered. They are the ones that should pay more. Think about that, there are people out there who buy insurance with a pre-existing illness, we are asking the insurance companies to sell them a plan knowing they are loosing money. So those of us who pay out the ass for insurance already are ask to cover it.. That's nuts..The people who can't afford insurance at all, we have to do something those people. I have some ideas but the numbers don't look good.

By tried you mean more money, What are you complaining about? The Republican plan is a repeal only in words, IMO they need to go much farther. No young people should pay more to support mine and your old asses.

That is the way any insurance plan stays in effect. The healthy pay for the unhealthy, the young pay for the old, the good driver pays for the bad. I've had auto insurance for 50 years, never had an accident, and still my premiums go up. And you are required by law to carry auto insurance.

The people who can't afford insurance at all, we have to do something those people. I have some ideas but the numbers don't look good.[/QUOTE]

But your Party has no idea how to do it. Fixing Obamacare, like requiring all to join, would have helped, or by having all States use the same program like they did with Medicare part D. But nooo. That just won't work in the world where it is more important to help the wealthy then the poor.

Werbung:
By tried you mean more money, What are you complaining about? The Republican plan is a repeal only in words, IMO they need to go much farther. No young people should pay more to support mine and your old asses. My family takes care of themselves, My daughter and her husband build docks and bulkheads for a living and pay for their own insurance. She met him while he was building my dock.When Kelly was diagnosed with Cancer, she was left with very few options.. My choice was MD ANDERSON because they are ranked one of the best. I wasn't going to let her go anywhere but the best, so shes at MD Anderson.. Thank God I can afford it..Now no matter what this congress comes up with it will be better then Obama care. The way I see it you should not be allowed to pay a penalty and stay uninsured until you get sick, and then run out and get covered. They are the ones that should pay more. Think about that, there are people out there who buy insurance with a pre-existing illness, we are asking the insurance companies to sell them a plan knowing they are loosing money. So those of us who pay out the ass for insurance already are ask to cover it.. That's nuts..The people who can't afford insurance at all, we have to do something those people. I have some ideas but the numbers don't look good.
Which is why we need real change. Single payer as with all socialized medicine dies not alter costs it just denies coverage to meet budget knowing that whining will drive taxes up. Fix the problem and that won't be easy or without pain. But it's the only option.

Back