Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones

A good job is when you do not start any unwinnable wars and Keep the economy fairly sound. Obama did not start any wars but try to stop some. Except for one recession the economy was usually stable and sound. He did ignore some sections of the population. But he never control congress so found it hard t get much legislation through.E

Werbung:
A good job is when you do not start any unwinnable wars and Keep the economy fairly sound. Obama did not start any wars but try to stop some. Except for one recession the economy was usually stable and sound. He did ignore some sections of the population. But he never control congress so found it hard t get much legislation through.E
OK thx.
Debatable on the wars, highly debatable on the economy but a sensable approach.

Obama did Control both House and the Senate in 2009..which is the only reason that he was able to get the Affordable Care Act passed. Not a single Republican voted for it. They only had control for his first two years in office.

Donald Trump told us this was the case, and now there is proof.

When it came to the wiretaps, I myself was a huge skeptic, but alas, this video below is pretty serious. It appears Obama is in for a load of trouble. Since it appears Michelle was an accomplice on this matter as you’ll hear in the video, she too could be facing serious charges. Worse yet, in the video he discusses the prospect of profiting off wires through a business venture.

It seems that the mainstream media have pursued patently inconsistent story lines in the matter of Donald Trump, the Russian connection and law enforcement surveillance of same. Either they are really, really stupid or they think we are. This article serves up a great example of the New York Times revising today’s line to conform to yesterday’s line, captured by Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell on Twitter. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

View image on Twitter

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/47871

It seems that the mainstream media have pursued patently inconsistent story lines in the matter of Donald Trump, the Russian connection and law enforcement surveillance of same. Either they are really, really stupid or they think we are. This article serves up a great example of the New York Times revising today’s line to conform to yesterday’s line, captured by Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell on Twitter. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

View image on Twitter

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/47871
They have demonstrated a strong willingness to invent anything at all to support their agenda.

Grumpy , If Obama only had control of congress for two years he did a good job. WE will have to see if Trump really has control of congress. Some Republicans may not vote for his legislation . He has promise to replace Obama care with something better. We will wait and see.
Dogtowner while the USA had a recession under Obama it did not supper as much as Europe. It's GDP was higher and Debt lower. I think this indicates that Obama did a good job. I do not know any new war that Obama started,

Grumpy , If Obama only had control of congress for two years he did a good job. WE will have to see if Trump really has control of congress. Some Republicans may not vote for his legislation . He has promise to replace Obama care with something better. We will wait and see.
Dogtowner while the USA had a recession under Obama it did not supper as much as Europe. It's GDP was higher and Debt lower. I think this indicates that Obama did a good job. I do not know any new war that Obama started,
Egypt, Libya, Syria.
Gdp was stagnant, first ever credit downgrade due to massive new debt. Debt virtually doubled 200+ years worth of debt. Like I said, debatable.

Obama did Control both House and the Senate in 2009..which is the only reason that he was able to get the Affordable Care Act passed. Not a single Republican voted for it. They only had control for his first two years in office.

Control of both Houses. They gained control of the Congress in 2010.

I was watching C-Span yesterday, and they were covering the Republican debate on healthcare, and the Chairman, Greg Walden from Oregon, brought up the Republican Medicare Part D program, and what a success it is. Problem is he forgot to mention what a screwed up mess it was when first introduced as Boehner admitted at the time. What he "forgot" was that, unlike the Republicans, the Democrats worked with the Republicans to fix the problems, and hen the program was a success. And he forgot to mention how the premiums are going up 20% a year, and have been for the past 10 years.

But hey, while they have refused to work with Democrats for the past 10 years, they now want to work together, and then they will claim success ignoring that the Democrats worked with them. And they will make false claims about the success as if the right wing was the only one to save the country, and they need to be in power.

Egypt, Libya, Syria.
Gdp was stagnant, first ever credit downgrade due to massive new debt. Debt virtually doubled 200+ years worth of debt. Like I said, debatable.

Not at all. The downgrade was due to the recession caused by Bush as were the wars in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc. But hey, we all know your god Trump will fix all of it. Afterall, he "promised" he would, and we all know how he keeps his promises.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/p-downgrades-us-credit-rating-aaa-003628509.html

"Investors have voted and are saying the U.S. is going to pay them," said Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics. "U.S. Treasurys are still the gold standard." He noted that neither his parent organization, Moody's, nor Fitch, the other of the three major rating agencies, have downgraded U.S. debt.

The ratings agencies were sharply criticized after the financial crisis in 2008 for not warning investors about the risks of subprime mortgages. Those mortgages were packaged as securities and sold to investors who lost billions of dollars when the loans went bad."

Dogtowner,Egypt, Libya and Syria were not new wars but old wars stared by someone else.
I think much of the world's economy is stagnant

Started by who ?
The world's economy could not escape our malaise.

Bush 43 to begin with. Of course, you think Obama did.

The global economy unwisely trusted the US system, and it did suffer from the recession. Still, investment in the US economy remain the best in the world:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Financial-Crisis-of-2008-The-1484264

BTW, how long do you think the recovery should have taken? Your god Trump seems to thin he is the one that will bring about the recovery, and even now is claiming the benefits from the last 8 years of growth.

Werbung:
Bush had a fair bit with these wars. They may have been started by Arab nations like Syria and Saudi Arabia but bush intervention did not help.

Back