Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones

••• First President to install black screens on the windows of the White House to prevent a visiting foreign dictator from seeing protesters (Source: Marion Smith)

••• First President to have a complaint filed against him by over 50 CentCom intelligence analysts for falsifying data around Islamic terror groups for political purposes (Source: Daily Beast)

• First President to Negotiate a Deal to Transfer $150 Billion to the World's Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism (Source: Gatestone Institute)
• First President to Operate His National Security Infrastructure So Incompetently That an Enemy of the United States was Able to Steal the Personnel Records of all Four Million Government Employees (Source: CNN).
• First President to Operate His National Security Infrastructure So Incompetently That His Secretary of State Created Her Own Private Email Servers to Evade Public Open Records Laws (Source: The Verge)
America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)
• First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)

• First President to force Israel and Saudi Arabia to admit secret diplomacy for the first time in Order to Protect Themselves from the Policies of the United States (Source: Jerusalem Post)
• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])
Miscellania
• First President to Insert Himself into White House Biographies of Past Presidents (Source: The New York Times)
• First President to Secretly Party With Known Domestic Terrorists (Source: Gawker)
• First President to so inflame racial tensions that the first major league baseball game in U.S. history had to be cancelled due to riots (Source: Baltimore Sun).
••• First President to feature a drag queen performance at the White House (Source: Out.com)
••• First President to Have a White House Staffer Resign After Being Charged For Shooting at a Police Officer (Source: WMAL)
••• First President to complete 333 rounds of golf during his time in office (Source: Mark Knoller, CBS News)

But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc. Trump has a little ways to go..

Werbung:
What a bunch of trash! You should be ashamed of yourself!
Why??? Because you don't like it.
But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc. Trump has a little ways to go..

Why??? Because you don't like it.

Trump is crazy. It is as simple as that.
And. . .he is getting VERY WORRIED about his Russia connections, now that his hand picked attorney general has recused himself from any investigation on the Russia connection. . .and therefore will not be able to help in a cover up.

So. . .Trump is grasping at straws. . .trying to distract from the Russia investigation. And obviously, the trumpets are buying it!

So sad!

Trump is crazy. It is as simple as that.
And. . .he is getting VERY WORRIED about his Russia connections, now that his hand picked attorney general has recused himself from any investigation on the Russia connection. . .and therefore will not be able to help in a cover up.

So. . .Trump is grasping at straws. . .trying to distract from the Russia investigation. And obviously, the trumpets are buying it!

So sad!
What's sad is you have this all figured out in your mind, and both sides right now are saying at this point there is NO evidence.. this has been going for almost a year now.. they have been looking into this (Trumps people) for awhile..

What's sad is you have this all figured out in your mind, and both sides right now are saying at this point there is NO evidence.. this has been going for almost a year now.. they have been looking into this (Trumps people) for awhile..
this Red Scare is really silly. how stupid do the donkeys think people are... oh wait, actually pretty darn stupid.

Yep! And one of them had to resign (actually asked to resign) and the other had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

Kind of strange for a "no evidence" case!

Yep! And one of them had to resign (actually asked to resign) and the other had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

Kind of strange for a "no evidence" case!
Do we need to go into NO ACCOUNTABILITY OBAMA ? As far as resign, and ask to leave, he should have he lied to the VP, or at least kept something from him. But nothing criminal . As far as Sessions, I would not have recused myself..

You guy's are looking for something Criminal .. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE .. There is none at this time.. Trump and his people showed accountability as far as i'm concerned..

Do we need to go into NO ACCOUNTABILITY OBAMA ? As far as resign, and ask to leave, he should have he lied to the VP, or at least kept something from him. But nothing criminal . As far as Sessions, I would not have recused myself..

Amazed of how much hatred you have for this great president, Barrack Obama.
Talk about disconnect between your "stated" Christian beliefs and the reality of your racism and partisan BS!

Just the fact that you defend even a weasel like Sessions, a KNOWN racist and a liar, demonstrate your deep seated racism.

No. . .I was wrong. In my eyes, you are not a good man.

Amazed of how much hatred you have for this great president, Barrack Obama.
Talk about disconnect between your "stated" Christian beliefs and the reality of your racism and partisan BS!

Just the fact that you defend even a weasel like Sessions, a KNOWN racist and a liar, demonstrate your deep seated racism.

No. . .I was wrong. In my eyes, you are not a good man.
I guess I said something that upset you, if your talking about my long winded post , research it, I am. Over half of them are from Liberal minded papers and true.. As far as Sessions, he is not a racist or a liar, he answered the question that was ask..as far as partisan BS that laughable coming from you.. Again just my opinion..

It is far too early to judge Trump. It is all right to judge Obama and I think he was a good president not perfect but he did a good job.

I guess I said something that upset you, if your talking about my long winded post , research it, I am. Over half of them are from Liberal minded papers and true.. As far as Sessions, he is not a racist or a liar, he answered the question that was ask..as far as partisan BS that laughable coming from you.. Again just my opinion..

Sorry, dear. But you are bordering delusional!

Werbung:
This is now not 30 years ago..
Tim Scott, the lone black Republican senator, gave a passionate defense of Sen. Jeff Sessions on Wednesday, reading a series of tweets from critics that accused him of being a “House Negro” and a “disgrace to the black race” for supporting President Donald Trump’s nominee for attorney general.

The 30-minute speech, which prompted congratulatory statements by Republicans and Democrats, was a distillation of the backlash he has received for supporting Sessions, who has faced accusations of racism for more than 30 years.
“You are an Uncle Tom, Scott. You’re for Sessions. How does a black man turn on his own,” Scott said, reading criticisms of himself on social media. "Tim Scott ... doesn’t have a shred of honor. He’s a House Negro like the one in ‘Django.’”

He added, “I left out all the ones that used the ‘n-word.’ Just felt like that would not be appropriate.”

Scott said the blowback comes with the territory being a black conservative in the South. He said he’s grown used to being accused by liberals of not being “helpful to black America," despite his status as one of 10 African-Americans ever to serve in the Senate.

“I just wish that my friends who call themselves liberals would want tolerance for all Americans, including conservative Americans,” Scott said.

Martin Luther King's niece accuses Warren of playing 'the race card'
By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL

Sessions was blocked from a federal judge position in 1986 by a Republican Senate over racially charged remarks he allegedly made about black people and the Ku Klux Klan. A key letter from Coretta Scott King in opposition to his nomination for that position gained new life on Tuesday when Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) tried to read it into the Congressional Record and was silenced by the GOP

Back