Bad news for trump haters

the annoying thing

The original judgement and bond both were nothing more them a liberal tying to punish trump and keep him from running for president .

The amount of bond i unheard of . You would have to have a lot6 more then trump to come up with that much cash few billionaires except the super rich one could come up with that much cash.
Im glad to see a appeals judge be reasonable . And this will not be the last of this . In the end his responsibility ill be far less then what they want . Yea he guilty of overpricing his property's but his financial responsibility should be much less .

Werbung:

The original judgement and bond both were nothing more them a liberal tying to punish trump and keep him from running for president .

The amount of bond i unheard of . You would have to have a lot6 more then trump to come up with that much cash few billionaires except the super rich one could come up with that much cash.
Im glad to see a appeals judge be reasonable . And this will not be the last of this . In the end his responsibility ill be far less then what they want . Yea he guilty of overpricing his property's but his financial responsibility should be much less .
right wing blather.

yes, worthless right wing opinion -= right wing blather
thanks for the confiration
Lol you hate it do you not . You were hoping trump could not come up with the cash Tell the truth .
You will go along with anything legal or not moral or not to get him wont you.

Trump clearly could NOT come up with the cash, and he was given special treatment bu lowering the amount of his bond and extending the time he had to pay the smaller amount. He is treated differently that anyone else, and that is WRONG.

Trump has never even tried to be a moral person. He has spent his entire life lying, cheating, deceiving people and refusing to pay his debts.

Were his 2015 taxes actually being audited as he claimed? Is he still refusing to pay the IRS because of this fictitious audit? No, there was never an audit. He said he wanted to publish his tax returns but somehow could not because of this bogus audit.

Trump clearly could NOT come up with the cash, and he was given special treatment bu lowering the amount of his bond and extending the time he had to pay the smaller amount. He is treated differently that anyone else, and that is WRONG.

Trump has never even tried to be a moral person. He has spent his entire life lying, cheating, deceiving people and refusing to pay his debts.

Were his 2015 taxes actually being audited as he claimed? Is he still refusing to pay the IRS because of this fictitious audit? No, there was never an audit. He said he wanted to publish his tax returns but somehow could not because of this bogus audit.
You think he was treated different? your right . he was he was found guilty by a liberal black judge and given a totally unreasonable bond .. she wanted to take his business and ruin him to keep him from running for president again.
No bondsman in the world had the money to post such a bond. And while trump is indeed a billionaire , except for the top cream od the crop billionaires could come up with that much cash .

lol you know you hate him lol do not lie . you would cheat lie to get to him and you know it

show me any of my posts that proves I actually hate him

you can't and you know it. well, I know it, you aren't the brightest of bulbs so you may be clueless.

Werbung:
You think he was treated different? your right . he was he was found guilty by a liberal black judge and given a totally unreasonable bond .. she wanted to take his business and ruin him to keep him from running for president again.
No bondsman in the world had the money to post such a bond. And while trump is indeed a billionaire , except for the top cream od the crop billionaires could come up with that much cash .
Trump is a lying fraudster he has always been one. He is unqualified to serve in any public office.
The very best thing that our country cold use is the death of this phony lying sack of sh!t.

Back