BabyBoomers: After the Boomers are Gone Bloodshed begins !

Stiffy

Trump has Failed again ! Trump needs to Close Immigration
Close the Border
Put his Fucking Balls back ON and DO IT !

You will be Blamed along with that Pussy Trump and his clan for not securing our borders.

You are blamed for not reversing the invasions.

You are guilty as CHARGED for handing off this problem to us and the younger generations of true BloodLine American Descendants !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...he_boomers_are_gone_the_bloodshed_begins.html

Werbung:
Trump has Failed again ! Trump needs to Close Immigration
Close the Border
Put his Fucking Balls back ON and DO IT !

You will be Blamed along with that Pussy Trump and his clan for not securing our borders.

You are blamed for not reversing the invasions.

You are guilty as CHARGED for handing off this problem to us and the younger generations of true BloodLine American Descendants !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...he_boomers_are_gone_the_bloodshed_begins.html
Every Dynasty Must Die Nasty

What has been presented as a whole generation was actually the sons of those who own the media and control our distorted perceptions of the world around us. Starting with the Kennedys, the born-rich have hated and feared all other White people. If they, including the guillotine-fodder HeirHeads born later than the selectively presented Boomer Generation, have a future, the rest of America doesn't.

Contrary to Internet bootlicking flunkies of this united anti-American classs, there is no Left Wing; Liberal Democrats are agents of the Right Wing they were born in. They purposely disgust the majority in order to trick sissyboy mind-slaves into idolizing the rich as White Knights.

Without their Daddies' money, Hillary would be a waitress; the Kennedys and Bushes would be bartenders. Rich pukes get in our way and must be shoved into the gutter. It will only take 1% of real Americans to overthrow the 1%, but the hereditary power to suffocate our pride is so great that it looks like we will go back to the serfdom of our ancestors, who emigrated here and build freedom and prosperity without any help at all from the type of spoiled King Apes who rule us today.

Every Dynasty Must Die Nasty

What has been presented as a whole generation was actually the sons of those who own the media and control our distorted perceptions of the world around us. Starting with the Kennedys, the born-rich have hated and feared all other White people. If they, including the guillotine-fodder HeirHeads born later than the selectively presented Boomer Generation, have a future, the rest of America doesn't.

Contrary to Internet bootlicking flunkies of this united anti-American classs, there is no Left Wing; Liberal Democrats are agents of the Right Wing they were born in. They purposely disgust the majority in order to trick sissyboy mind-slaves into idolizing the rich as White Knights.

Without their Daddies' money, Hillary would be a waitress; the Kennedys and Bushes would be bartenders. Rich pukes get in our way and must be shoved into the gutter. It will only take 1% of real Americans to overthrow the 1%, but the hereditary power to suffocate our pride is so great that it looks like we will go back to the serfdom of our ancestors, who emigrated here and build freedom and prosperity without any help at all from the type of spoiled King Apes who rule us today.

>>>>

That is beautifully written Sage !
Thank YOU.
I aspire to write like some of you guys do, true brilliance.
I agree with your conclusions and sad as it is, when the chains come off (and they will soon), guys like me will pick up our gear and go to work to reverse the damages.

The rest I cant state here or they’ll come for me.

What if there was a wall back then?
The Great Wall of China Was Built Against the Mongoloids We Call "Indians"

The Indians had no right to be here; they built nothing, wandering all over the continents and committing tribal genocide. The law of Nature is, "Use it or lose it." Nature doesn't recognize seniority rights.

Your question doesn't deserve to be considered in the same category as our wall, but Whites would have easily destroyed any defenses the unevolved Indians were capable of building. Consider Mexico, where 100 Aztecs got killed for every Spaniard who died fighting for our race.

The indigenous savages came here as criminal gangs on the run from Asia. It's very shallow to not distinguish between what is and what is deserved, So equating an Indian Wall with Trump's wall is as illogical as equating our border security with a wall keeping citizens from escaping tyranny, as was the Berlin Wall.

There it IS !
Now you’re talking my language Thank YOU !

It’s like Oath Keepers recently concluded a study and published couple months ago that we’re invaded by 4generations of Mexican Criminal Scumbag families et al.

I will post it in a new Topic if I can get this site to respond correctly.

Most of the time I can no longer even log in here, just goes to a blank screen.

There it IS !
Now you’re talking my language Thank YOU !

It’s like Oath Keepers recently concluded a study and published couple months ago that we’re invaded by 4generations of Mexican Criminal Scumbag families et al.

Both Liberals and Conservatives Are Mortal Enemies of Populists

What the weak-gutted and weak-minded false-flag Right won't mention is all the votes not only from anchor babies, but also from their millions of descendants. Patriots never would have given citizenship to any of those nation-crashers.

Werbung:
Back