Australian PM voted out by own party

Kevin Rudd, the Australian Prime Minister has call an election for September 7. The result is expected to be close.

Werbung:
Kind of interesting hiw yall just have elections on the fly like that.

I think i like it more than 2 4 or 6 year campaigns like its become here. A month of campaigning is more than enough.

A term usually last three years. This time is up for Labor Party. However the Prime Minister has aq range of dates he can pick for an election. Rudd is using a different date to Gillard the former PM. It is true the actual campaign is only a month but I think both sides have been campaigning for years.

What's peculiar about Australia's elections is that it's mandatory to enrol and cast a vote if you're 18 or older and the voter turnout will be 100% on September 7. Murdock is plotting to kick Rudd out by manipulating public opinion with his numerous media outlets in the country and I expect the Coalition to beat the ALP narrowly.

A row has deepened in Australia as a tabloid owned by Rupert Murdoch continued to rubbish PM Kevin Rudd. On Thursday, the Daily Telegraph depicted Mr Rudd as Colonel Klink, a bumbling Nazi commander from 1960s comedy Hogan's Heroes.

_69171743_018897471.jpg

The paper also ran the headline: "Kick this mob out" the day after Mr Rudd called an election for 7 September.

Third Term, Thanks for looking up the Australian newspapers. Although Murdoch owns some newspapers in the USA and Britain, in Australia he owns most of the newspapers. He owns the only daily newspaper in some cities like Brisbane. He also half owns the only pay Tv Channel. It has been suggester he opposes Rudd because Labor will introduce a high speed broadban Internet that will compete against Murdoch pay TV.
Hostility between the Australian bore Murdoch and Labor goes far back.

I agree the the Liberal Opposition might just win but the result will be closer under Rudd than it would be under the previous PM Gillard.

Today is election day in Australia. People lined up before the polling booths were open. Workers for the parties gave out HOw to vote cards. For my party there were black and white. old and young, male and female workers. The Liberal are expected to defeat Labor . This may not much to American conservatives but is a swing to the right here.

Today is election day in Australia. People lined up before the polling booths were open. Workers for the parties gave out HOw to vote cards. For my party there were black and white. old and young, male and female workers. The Liberal are expected to defeat Labor . This may not much to American conservatives but is a swing to the right here.
right is right

The liberal party won by 15 to 23 seats. Tony Abbott ,their leader is the new Prime Minister. Kevin Rudd has resign as leader of the Labor Party.

Rudd did serve two terms. He won in 2007 ands stay as Prime Minister to 2010 when he was removed by his own party. His successor Julia Gilladr took over and rule from 2010 to 2013, when she in turn was removed by her own party in favour of Rudd. Complicate it is but Labor did achieved a lot in its six years in government.

It suevive the Global Financial Recession. with low unemployment and a smaller deficit that most other developed countries. It introduce ,reforms in Education, Health and Disability. It apologised to the Aboriginals, It brought in a Carbon and Mining Tax, it slow down the arrival of illegal migrants by boat by, refusing to settle them in Australia. it starting to roll out a faster broadban internet

The Liberal Government will remove the Carbon and Mining Tax, bring in a cheaper but slower Broadban, internet. It will spend less on social services. It has promise to balance the budget and stop the boats . It will also reduce foreign aid and spend on roads not rail

Rudd did serve two terms. He won in 2007 ands stay as Prime Minister to 2010 when he was removed by his own party. His successor Julia Gilladr took over and rule from 2010 to 2013, when she in turn was removed by her own party in favour of Rudd. Complicate it is but Labor did achieved a lot in its six years in government.

It suevive the Global Financial Recession. with low unemployment and a smaller deficit that most other developed countries. It introduce ,reforms in Education, Health and Disability. It apologised to the Aboriginals, It brought in a Carbon and Mining Tax, it slow down the arrival of illegal migrants by boat by, refusing to settle them in Australia. it starting to roll out a faster broadban internet

The Liberal Government will remove the Carbon and Mining Tax, bring in a cheaper but slower Broadban, internet. It will spend less on social services. It has promise to balance the budget and stop the boats . It will also reduce foreign aid and spend on roads not rail
given the growing evidence of a cooling trend (further demonstrating the silliness of the idea that carbon dioxide has any impact) killing off that carbon tax is a good idea.

While the liberals want to repeal Carbon Tax both parties believe I global warming. The Liberal have their own programme to reduce pollution

Strangly enough Tony Abbott just survived an attempt by his own party to replace him He got 61 votes but there were 39 opposed. Tony Abbot position is in danger as he could lose the next vote,. While he has been praised for repealing carbon tax and mining tax and stoping the boats , He has not been able to get most his budget passed. It included cuts to health care and education. His party is well behind in the polls. Abbot must change to survive.

Werbung:

Abbott has been mocked for proposing to give an Australian knighthood to Prince Philip for about a week. His Oxford education may have made him too pro-British, while the majority of Australian voters have negative views on the British monarchy, given the country's history as Britain's penal colony, and Abbott may be out of sync with Australian voters.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F01%2F27%2FCourierMailAbbottCover.jpg

Back