Australian PM voted out by own party

thanks for the insight Aus. I guess I get the feminist thng but seems like an excuse to complain about someone you dont already like.

are these afghanis and iranian people rich ? Its got to be expansive to fly to indonesia only to hop in a boat for your place. cant quite get my head around that.

oh, if it were easy for us to send illegals back I wonder why we dont ?

Werbung:
Then this is the only way to get rid of Obama
The Mafia needs to do it. This man needs to set it up
041310_Imus_johngottiuse_FBN_041310_11-36.jpg

Stevox, Assassination is a two edge sword. If you look at my web site , some books claim that Kennedy made many attempts to kill Castro. In the end he was kill by Lee Harvey Oswald who have Cuban conections. He iin turn was kill by Jack Ruby who may have been for the Mafia

dogtower, Our immigration problems complicated . You ask are these afghanis and iranian people rich ? Its got to be expansive to fly to indonesia only to hop in a boat for your place."It is true these would be migrants much have more money than others both to fly to Indonesia and to pay for Indoneans to give them a boat and crew to come to Australia. Others are in refugee camps in various countries and have to wait. The Australian government does not want this rich and illegal migrants to get prority so makes them wait in detention camps. This has still not deter them as 90% get refugee status anyhow. Kevin Rudd wants to stop this but it will be hard as most are refugees by UN charter. If they declare not refugees they are sent back by plane to their original countries. This has worked for Siri Lanka who country will take them bacxk.
I am not sure it will work for Iran and Afghanistan.

You only have to send your illegal migrants to Mexico if you can find them. I suspect the Mexican government is not so keen to take them back and in any case you would upset ex Mexican voters.

Rudd has started making changes. He has new Minister one of whom was a Musslim who swore his oath on the bQuran not the Bible. This has cause some contreversery. However the previous Prime Miniter was an atheist who just made an affirmation.
Rudd is going to Indonesia to discuss things with their president

Rudd has started making changes. He has new Minister one of whom was a Musslim who swore his oath on the bQuran not the Bible. This has cause some contreversery. However the previous Prime Miniter was an atheist who just made an affirmation.
Rudd is going to Indonesia to discuss things with their president

that should be interesting. wonder what tack (s) he is willing to use. I'm guessing that this mtg is at least partly about the unwelcome and illegal immigration. this should be no surprise to them but they are clearly ok abetting these people. now he could use the carrot or the stick (trade wise) to change the status quo.

we should start a pool !

you should know that im insanely fond of kangaroos. theyre just cool.

Now both Australia and Egypt threw out their leaders. Not why cant we get rid of Obama and Harry Reid?

his party swapped leaders so no real change. Egypt has had a coup de tat military takeover (just like the one that put Mubaric in "power").

I dont think I want the donkeys to replace BO withPelosi and while the Pentagon probably should seize control they will need more of an excuse,

Steveox, Surelyyou do not want the army to take over . I glad Australia still is a democracy.
Dogtower, Rudd has been to Indonesia and diss the issues you mention. Itwould like the indonesian government to stop the boats butit is an undeveloped country which really has little control. There is much corruption that lets the boats leave

Steveox, Surelyyou do not want the army to take over . I glad Australia still is a democracy.
Dogtower, Rudd has been to Indonesia and diss the issues you mention. Itwould like the indonesian government to stop the boats butit is an undeveloped country which really has little control. There is much corruption that lets the boats leave

so, asusual, its corruption behind it all. so they could control it but choose not to as it fattens their wallets not to.

so rudd needs to educate them that trade can too by cutting it.

but they are not that interested in a prosperous country as that would empower the populace and thats anathema to muslims.

you could mine the waters but people may not care for that.

Dogtower, Yes Corruption is a problem. Indonesia government is only to call a Regional conference on the boat people.
I am not sure we can do much to hurt Indonesia. They are not so poor now and soon will be one of the most powerful contries in the world. They outnumber us 100 to One. They are the largest Muslim country in the world. We will lose if we reduce trade as recently we did in stopping cattle importing because of their cruel.treatment of the animals. This hurt our trade. We even give aid but they may not need it soon
Stevox I do not know of any military government in modern days that been successful

Dogtower, Yes Corruption is a problem. Indonesia government is only to call a Regional conference on the boat people.
I am not sur
e we can do much to hurt Indonesia. They are not so poor now and soon will be one of the most powerful contries in the world. They outnumber us 100 to One. They are the largest Muslim country in the world. We will lose if we reduce trade as recently we did in stopping cattle importing because of their cruel.treatment of the animals. This hurt our trade. We even give aid but they may not need it soon
Stevox I do not know of any military government in modern days that been successful

well to use trade as a tool you would have to not sell them something they tequire not the other direction. numbers can be as much a negative as a positive.

Werbung:
The opposition party was to turn the boats back to Indonesian waters even if the Indonesian government does not waqt them. If they are elected we will see how this works.

Inh the meantime Kevin Rudd is gaining in the polls so the elections will be close

Back