Australia raids terrorists

Aus22

Anti-terror police seized guns and a computer memory stick allegedly containing extremist material in a series of co-ordinated raids on 11 properties in Melbourne yesterday.

This anti terrorist legislation bans all documents likely to facilitate terrorist acts. This time the raid was against an islamic group but it can be used against any group inciting religious or racial hatred.

Werbung:
Once again your reading of the Quran brings a different interpretation to mine. There are extremist Muslims as there are extremist Christians and Buddhists. But they are not guided by their holy books.

Once again your reading of the Quran brings a different interpretation to mine. There are extremist Muslims as there are extremist Christians and Buddhists. But they are not guided by their holy books.

they're quoting chapter and verse and those who understand their tongue and the scripture see it differently. do you have the arabic version ? I'm told that is a significant question as translation is not necessarily as simple as one might guess.

they're quoting chapter and verse and those who understand their tongue and the scripture see it differently. do you have the arabic version ? I'm told that is a significant question as translation is not necessarily as simple as one might guess.

The son of the Hamas leader, who converted to Christianity and now lives here, said the Arab understanding of the Koran is different....it's worse. He calls Islam the religion of war. He also said that the Muslim people who "get" the perfect picture of who Mohammed was are the most dangerous terrorists.

The son of the Hamas leader, who converted to Christianity and now lives here, said the Arab understanding of the Koran is different....it's worse. He calls Islam the religion of war. He also said that the Muslim people who "get" the perfect picture of who Mohammed was are the most dangerous terrorists.

it seems much is lost in translation. I've heard it said that foreign language editions are intentionally "toned down" for this purpose. I havent cracked open the shrink wrap on the free one I got from CAIR nor am I fluent in arabic so can't say from actual experience. I was mainly just diverting the funds spent mailing me a free one from terror activities.

Counter Demonstrations have been called in Australia two major cities this weekend. One is pro Muslims the other is anti Muslim. American have been warned to keep out of the CBDs of Melbourne and Sydney.

Counter Demonstrations have been called in Australia two major cities this weekend. One is pro Muslims the other is anti Muslim. American have been warned to keep out of the CBDs of Melbourne and Sydney.

How are they going to tell if your American or an Auzzie?

The Protests at Melbourne yesterday was a fizzle. The Muslim s called off there protests and only a few Atheists Anti Muslim demonstrators turn up. I went to a wedding which was transfer from the CBD to the suburbs. We have more people

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    823.2 KB · Views: 2
Werbung:
The Protests at Melbourne yesterday was a fizzle. The Muslim s called off there protests and only a few Atheists Anti Muslim demonstrators turn up. I went to a wedding which was transfer from the CBD to the suburbs. We have more people

those look like the rent a mob of anarchists.

Back