Australia pushes for independent global inquiry into COVID-19

reedak

1. Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne is pushing for an independent global inquiry into the origins of COVID-19. The Australian government wants the inquiry to look at how China handled the initial outbreak in Wuhan and the role of the World Health Organisation in handling the pandemic....

Source: https://www.news.com.au/national/po...spread/video/d1a706388b7fa936ac37dab13cd86e8b

2. An independent global inquiry into the origins of COVID-19? Well, the proposal looks very nice and sounds very nice at first. I would be the first person to support Miss Marise Payne and her proposal sky-high with my hands and legs. I think a lot of people will gladly support her proposal too.

However, a closer scrutiny at her proposal will show us what it is really all about: "She wants the inquiry to look only at how China handled the initial outbreak in Wuhan and the role of the World Health Organisation in handling the pandemic."

Miss Marise Payne, aaaah, Miss Marise Payne, you are treating the whole world as dumb-bells by muddying the waters further instead of helping the situation. To be really fair and independent in its investigation, your so-called "independent mechanism" must listen to the views of both sides and investigate both conflicting parties.

3. An independent global inquiry must never be a one-sided affair. A real "independent mechanism" must take the following actions:

(a) Investigate all the bio labs in the US and China, including documents and past actions.

(b) Investigate the facts in the case of five US soldiers who were suffering from high fevers, shallow coughs and chest pains in Wuhan in late October last year.

(c) Investigate the puzzling dismal performance of the US team in the 2019 World Military Games in Wuhan.

(d) Investigate the American military's collection of Chinese DNA to develop bio-weapons.

4. The ultimate goal of an independent global inquiry is the greatest gift for the survival of mankind, that is, the total ban on the use of bio-weapons by all countries.

The Apocalypse will usher in not when the sky opens up with the three Angels of Death flying out to sound the remaining blasts of the trumpet, or the Four Horsemen galloping out of the sky to reap their final harvest, but when mankind is killed silently one by one by lifeless, zombie-like minuscule viruses till they are gone forever like the dinosaurs.

Werbung:
1. Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne is pushing for an independent global inquiry into the origins of COVID-19. The Australian government wants the inquiry to look at how China handled the initial outbreak in Wuhan and the role of the World Health Organisation in handling the pandemic....

Source: https://www.news.com.au/national/po...spread/video/d1a706388b7fa936ac37dab13cd86e8b

2. An independent global inquiry into the origins of COVID-19? Well, the proposal looks very nice and sounds very nice at first. I would be the first person to support Miss Marise Payne and her proposal sky-high with my hands and legs. I think a lot of people will gladly support her proposal too.

However, a closer scrutiny at her proposal will show us what it is really all about: "She wants the inquiry to look only at how China handled the initial outbreak in Wuhan and the role of the World Health Organisation in handling the pandemic."

Miss Marise Payne, aaaah, Miss Marise Payne, you are treating the whole world as dumb-bells by muddying the waters further instead of helping the situation. To be really fair and independent in its investigation, your so-called "independent mechanism" must listen to the views of both sides and investigate both conflicting parties.

3. An independent global inquiry must never be a one-sided affair. A real "independent mechanism" must take the following actions:

(a) Investigate all the bio labs in the US and China, including documents and past actions.

(b) Investigate the facts in the case of five US soldiers who were suffering from high fevers, shallow coughs and chest pains in Wuhan in late October last year.

(c) Investigate the puzzling dismal performance of the US team in the 2019 World Military Games in Wuhan.

(d) Investigate the American military's collection of Chinese DNA to develop bio-weapons.

4. The ultimate goal of an independent global inquiry is the greatest gift for the survival of mankind, that is, the total ban on the use of bio-weapons by all countries.

The Apocalypse will usher in not when the sky opens up with the three Angels of Death flying out to sound the remaining blasts of the trumpet, or the Four Horsemen galloping out of the sky to reap their final harvest, but when mankind is killed silently one by one by lifeless, zombie-like minuscule viruses till they are gone forever like the dinosaurs.
Not really. She was only paying lip service to usa.

It came from a US funded lab in Wuhan, China

Comrade China
In good faith, that has never been fully established. I don't care where it started but don't say it did when experts from around the world couldn't pin it down.

To this day, that remains the same.

The lab was funded by several countries.

With Australia having to kiss chinas ass to keep thier economy afloat and hopes they don't decide to invade i doubt they will find out.

Werbung:
Back