Attn: Wingnuts & Teabaggers

Greco

We had eight years of Bush and Cheney, NOW you get mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get made when Cheney allowed big oil company officials to dictate our national energy policy.

You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative was outed.

You didn't get mad when we iinvaded a country that posed no threat to us, had no weapons of mass destruction, no nuclear weapons program and thousands of Americans died from that blunder.

You didn't get mad when we spent over $600 billion, and still counting, on that war.

You didn't get mad when over $10 billion just disappeared in Iraq.

You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.

You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.

You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Osama bin Laden.

You didn't get made when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed Hospital.

You didn't get mad when we let a major U.S. city drown.

You didn't get mad when the Reagan deficit hit the trillion dollar mark.

You finally got mad when the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick.

Yes, needless wars, thousands of American deaths, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all OK with you, but helping other Americans... OH, HELL NO!

Werbung:
We had eight years of Bush and Cheney, NOW you get mad?...

Excellent Greco!

The object from the Right is so glaringly obvious. They can't govern well and as such they must attack those who try to do better. Their whole con, which for the life of me I cannot believe they sell to anyone not making a couple hundred grand a year, is to say that if we just didn't pay taxes or have any social safety nets America would be a great place.

The truth is the country would look like hell and the quality of American life in general would go way down and way over half of their own supporters would be actually worse off. Believe me we get to the day when the only tax money spent is spent on the military and living in the United States will look like living in Mexico today.

Sure the taxes are low in Mexico... but there's also only a very very small percentage a well off or even middle class people with most of the country mega poor with very few decent jobs.

You Might Be A Republican If...

You've named your kids "Deduction one" and "Deduction two"

You've tried to argue that poverty could be abolished if people were just allowed to keep more of their minimum wage.

You've ever referred to someone as "my (insert racial or ethnic minority here) friend"

You've ever tried to prove Jesus was a capitalist and opposed to welfare.

You're a pro-lifer, but support the death penalty.

The only union you support is the Baseball Players, because heck, they're richer than you.

You've ever called a secretary or waitress "Tootsie."

You don't think "The Simpsons" is all that funny, but you watch it because that Flanders fellow makes a lot of sense.

You don't let your kids watch Sesame Street because you accuse Bert and Ernie of "sexual deviance."

You've argued that art has a "moral foundation set in Western values."

You argue that you need 300 handguns, in case a bear ever attacks your home.

Vietnam makes a lot of sense to you.

You point to Hootie and the Blowfish as evidence of the end of racism in America.

You've ever said "Clean air? Looks clean to me."

You've ever called education a luxury.

You ever told a child that Oscar the Grouch "lives in a trash can because he is lazy and doesn't want to contribute to society."

You've ever urged someone to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, when they don't even have shoes.

Go back to before Pelosi and Reid took over and tell me what the economy was then.

We had eight years of Bush and Cheney, NOW you get mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get made when Cheney allowed big oil company officials to dictate our national energy policy.

You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative was outed.

You didn't get mad when we iinvaded a country that posed no threat to us, had no weapons of mass destruction, no nuclear weapons program and thousands of Americans died from that blunder.

You didn't get mad when we spent over $600 billion, and still counting, on that war.

You didn't get mad when over $10 billion just disappeared in Iraq.

You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.

You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.

You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Osama bin Laden.

You didn't get made when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed Hospital.

You didn't get mad when we let a major U.S. city drown.

You didn't get mad when the Reagan deficit hit the trillion dollar mark.

You finally got mad when the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick.

Yes, needless wars, thousands of American deaths, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all OK with you, but helping other Americans... OH, HELL NO!

Do libs really think this is good? If so, they need a shrink.

Lets see, Bubba had numerous opportunities to take out OBL, but did not.
And on Reagan, Congress votes in the budget remember??? Congress was controlled by lib Dems and they shot down his budgets every year. And, Bush won all the recounts in FL, but the scummy lib court in Florida was going to invalidate the FL voters and put in DF Algore. So, the SC stepped in.

But hey, since when do facts matter to libs.

Why do libs chose to believe lies?

Do libs really think this is good? If so, they need a shrink.
There were quite a few very valid issues raised that you chose not to respond to, but decided to pick and choose. Thats alright though.
Lets see, Bubba had numerous opportunities to take out OBL,
I know its a shame we didnt get OBL with a surgical strike which would have made GWB a one term POTUS. Who do you hold accountable for the failed efforts of the Bush years.
And on Reagan, Congress votes in the budget remember??? Congress was controlled by lib Dems and they shot down his budgets every year.
Yeah its not like he couldnt use his veto. See you cons love spending tax money just as much as anyone, you just dont want it to be your tax money.
And, Bush won all the recounts in FL, but the scummy lib court in Florida was going to invalidate the FL voters and put in DF Algore. So, the SC stepped in.
I dont disgree and I think the 2000 election is an issue the left should just drop. Way bigger fish to fry nowadays. Ultimately it worked out, because America elected Dems across the board as a huge backlash from the Bush years.
But hey, since when do facts matter to libs.

Why do libs chose to believe lies?
Cuts both ways Gipper.

Right wing Bi Partisonship:

" You evil commies Stalinist and yoru UnAmerican non Citizen Illegal President and your Death panels , Death book and huger to kill babys! We came Unarmed this time....I will never ever vote for any Bill you put out, none! "

wait 10 sec...

"Why don't you listen to us and our ideas? You said wanted to be Bipartisan....

Werbung:
There were quite a few very valid issues raised that you chose not to respond to, but decided to pick and choose. Thats alright though.

I know its a shame we didnt get OBL with a surgical strike which would have made GWB a one term POTUS. Who do you hold accountable for the failed efforts of the Bush years.

Yeah its not like he couldnt use his veto. See you cons love spending tax money just as much as anyone, you just dont want it to be your tax money.

I dont disgree and I think the 2000 election is an issue the left should just drop. Way bigger fish to fry nowadays. Ultimately it worked out, because America elected Dems across the board as a huge backlash from the Bush years.

Cuts both ways Gipper.

I proved three points in the list were bogus, though I do not expect libs to ever accept facts. It is a disease they suffer...but I digress. When one destroys a few points all the other points are suspect. Yes?

However, I will admit that some of the points are valid.

If only “W the Liberal” was a one term president, we would not have an American hating Marxist in the WH, though John Kerry the rich gigolo lying coward fool would have been tough to take.

Regarding Reagan, you need a history listen. He was fighting the Cold War and putting an end to your beloved Soviet Union. But, hey don't let me stop you from believing in lies. He had to build up our military after the disastrous Carter years of appeasment and surrender (typical of libs). He had to give the scummy lib Dems in Congress what they wanted to get what he wanted. And, why would you condemn him for spending when you love deficit spending?

You libs have no problem with forcibly taking people's property to fund your kooky welfare system so able bodied people don’t work but do vote Dem.
Real conservatives are about freedom...You know the exact opposite of the oppression libs want.

It does cut both ways and it is cutting libs now big time.

Back