Assange At It Again

I Agree BUSH should go to trial in the world court. The U.N didnt approve the U.S to invade IRAQ. It was vetoed by France in the security council.

unnecessary as the inspectors stated that hussein failed to provide required documentation of destruction of the wmd the un inspectors reported that he held.

ignore the smoke and mirrors.

Werbung:
Why are people taken extremes. There is no hope of Bush being tried for anything. The allies are now out of Iraq and Iraquies will decide the country's future.
Assange tried to expose corruption in sereral places including companies and left wing governments. He did not just hack into American sites.

Assange told the people what we needed to know. He told all! He even told the Truth about IRAN was going to develop nuclear weapons and IRAN was going to use it on Israel and on the U.S allies.

Aus, Iraq is in a total mess and in the edge of civil war

Even the tyrant Tony Bliar who also cooked up lies about WMD admits that

Goerge Bush's own words..
The October anthrax attacks intensified the alarmist mood. In the days after October 2, 2001, anthrax-laced letters arrived at the National Enquirer; ABC, NBC and CBS News; and the Senate offices of Majority Leader Tom Daschle. Altogether, 17 people were infected. Five died.
From the memoirs of George W. Bush, pages 157-158.
"One of the letters containing anthrax read:
09-11-01
YOU CAN NOT STOP US.
WE HAVE THIS ANTHRAX.
YOU DIE NOW.
pixel.gif

Advertisement​
ARE YOU AFRAID?
DEATH TO AMERICA.
DEATH TO ISRAEL.
ALLAH IS GREAT.
I was struck by a sickening thought: Was this the second wave, a biological attack? ... The biggest question during the anthrax attack was where it was coming from. One of the best intelligence services in Europe said it suspected Iraq."
And now the key line, on page 159: "We believed more attacks were coming, but we didn't know when, where, or from whom. ... As time passed, some critics charged that we inflated the threat or manipulated alert levels for political benefit. They were flat wrong. We took the intelligence seriously ..."
Bush's account of his decision-making in his Iraq chapter will likely seem stunted to many readers. He offers considerable detail on the milestones toward the decision -- and yet readers will search in vain for the actual moment at which the decision occurred.
On page 251, he "wasn't ready to move yet." On page 252, "I was deeply disappointed that diplomacy had failed." On page 253, "Military action was my last resort. But I believed it was necessary."
The how is all there. But a big part of the why is here:
"I remembered the shattering pain of 9/11, a surprise attack for which we received no warning. This time we had a warning like a blaring siren."
The U.S. had been accepting risks from Saddam Hussein for more than a decade. Suddenly those risks were now intolerable. And for all the grief and cost of Saddam's removal, that particular risk now threatens the United States no longer.

Enough said..

The US was under no threat from SH

They put him in power FFS

They lied about WMD

They changed the story to regime change

They killed a million innocent people

And 10 years on the country is on the edge of civil war

Americans who support this are thick bastards

Werbung:
Americans hate Assange because he tells the truth

Oops, I forgot, freedom of speech only applies when people say nice things about the US

Because the truth is very unpalatable

A fucked empire full of obese poor people in a religious fucnamentalist country where everyone hates each other

The US is the most hated country on earth and it is not because of jealousy of your freedoms

especially as you have so few

Back