As a result of the Jan 6 voter fraud protest the Biden Justice Department put Christians on extremist watch list for buying Bibles

Werbung:
lifenews? lol.

given january 6 insurrection, apparently we need to keep a closer eye on right wing extremists before they try this anti american stuff again

lifenews? lol.

given january 6 insurrection, apparently we need to keep a closer eye on right wing extremists before they try this anti american stuff again
Don't worry, Biden and fascist pals are weaponizing every government agency possible in their surveillance of Americans who show anti-Democrat corruption views, even enlisting the aid of US banks in order to identify purchasers of Bibles as potential terror threats to Democrat democracy.

Biden Admin Warned Banks About Christian "Extremists" Who Bought Bibles - LifeNews.com 2-2-24

Biden Admin Warned Banks About Christian “Extremists” Who Bought Bibles

He's right. I don't see atheists smashing the capital. It was purely republican godbotherers.
More than a billion dollars in property damage and hundreds of ruined lives were inflicted on Americans during the Democrat summer of love riots that Democrats encouraged and supported for evil political reasons. Furthermore, if it had not been for undercover involvement from leftists there may have never even been the 1st breach of the Democrat barricades surrounding the Capitol on Jan 6.Capitol

More than a billion dollars in property damage and hundreds of ruined lives were inflicted on Americans during the Democrat summer of love riots that Democrats encouraged and supported for evil political reasons.

Show me where Biden supported that..
Furthermore, if it had not been for undercover involvement from leftists there may have never even been the 1st breach of the Democrat barricades surrounding the Capitol on Jan 6.Capitol
You'll need proof of that also. The DOJ don't have it but some little jumped up godbotherer does? Truly remarkable.

Show me where Biden supported that..

You'll need proof of that also. The DOJ don't have it but some little jumped up godbotherer does? Truly remarkable.
Honored and supported leftist spokesperson for the 2020 pre-election Democrat party:

Ayanna Pressley Calls for 'Unrest In the Streets' (freebeacon.com)

Black Lives Matter and Cori Bush Pay for Private Security. Now They’re Teaming Up To Defund the Police.
Andrew Kerr

July 20, 2023

Ayanna Pressley Calls for 'Unrest In the Streets'
Alex Nester

August 17, 2020

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D., Mass.) said Saturday the rioting caused by anti-police protests should continue in major cities across the country "as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

"There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around," Pressley said on MSNBC's AM Joy with Tiffany Cross.
Pressley said the lasting "public outcry" holds Trump-backing Republican lawmakers accountable for ignoring the needs of American families.

"I’m looking to the public," Pressley said. "You know, this is as much about public outcry and organizing and mobilizing and applying pressure so that this GOP-led Senate and that these governors that continue to carry water for this administration, putting the American people in harm’s way, turning a deaf ear to the needs of our families and our communities. Hold them accountable."

The congresswoman's comments follow a summer of heated demonstrations over racial justice and police brutality, which have in some cities led to riots and mass destruction. In Portland, protesters repeatedly attacked a federal courthouse with fireworks and other explosives. Last weekend, rioters in Chicago broke into and looted stores along the city’s Magnificent Mile and damaged the exterior of a local charity.

Pressley, a member of the far-left group of freshman House Democrats known as "the Squad," supports Black Lives Matter and defunding the police—a step toward what she calls "true reparations." Before the House passed the Democrat-led police reform bill, she and Rep. Justin Amash (I., Mich.) coauthored a bill to end qualified immunity, which protects police from civil lawsuits unless they violated clearly established constitutional rights.

Published under:
Ayanna Pressley

Honored and supported leftist spokesperson for the 2020 pre-election Democrat party:

Ayanna Pressley Calls for 'Unrest In the Streets' (freebeacon.com)

Black Lives Matter and Cori Bush Pay for Private Security. Now They’re Teaming Up To Defund the Police.
Andrew Kerr

July 20, 2023

Ayanna Pressley Calls for 'Unrest In the Streets'
Alex Nester

August 17, 2020

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D., Mass.) said Saturday the rioting caused by anti-police protests should continue in major cities across the country "as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

"There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around," Pressley said on MSNBC's AM Joy with Tiffany Cross.
Pressley said the lasting "public outcry" holds Trump-backing Republican lawmakers accountable for ignoring the needs of American families.

"I’m looking to the public," Pressley said. "You know, this is as much about public outcry and organizing and mobilizing and applying pressure so that this GOP-led Senate and that these governors that continue to carry water for this administration, putting the American people in harm’s way, turning a deaf ear to the needs of our families and our communities. Hold them accountable."

The congresswoman's comments follow a summer of heated demonstrations over racial justice and police brutality, which have in some cities led to riots and mass destruction. In Portland, protesters repeatedly attacked a federal courthouse with fireworks and other explosives. Last weekend, rioters in Chicago broke into and looted stores along the city’s Magnificent Mile and damaged the exterior of a local charity.

Pressley, a member of the far-left group of freshman House Democrats known as "the Squad," supports Black Lives Matter and defunding the police—a step toward what she calls "true reparations." Before the House passed the Democrat-led police reform bill, she and Rep. Justin Amash (I., Mich.) coauthored a bill to end qualified immunity, which protects police from civil lawsuits unless they violated clearly established constitutional rights.

Published under:
Ayanna Pressley
Show me where Biden supported it.

Show me where Biden supported it.
I looked everywhere and did not find a single Democrat that condemned the more deadly and more devastating leftist violence in 2020 nor condemned those Democrats that praised the leftist violence as supposedly necessary for change.
1707031858318.png

I looked everywhere and did not find a single Democrat that condemned the more deadly and more devastating leftist violence in 2020 nor condemned those Democrats that praised the leftist violence as supposedly necessary for change.
View attachment 10849
So we're back at the start.
If the democrats didn't condemn it, they were implicit. What sort of fucked up education did you get.
You lied and now want to back out.

While your here. Watch this right through.

Werbung:
So we're back at the start.
If the democrats didn't condemn it, they were implicit. What sort of fucked up education did you get.
You lied and now want to back out.

While your here. Watch this right through.

There seems to be no end of the stupid speculations leftists offer to slander Trump without cause. I wonder how much Cheney is getting to stand with hateful lying anti-American morons.

Back