Arizona police officer executes man for telling him a warrant is needed -

katsung47

Arizona police officer executes man for telling him a warrant is needed -

Phoenix Police Officer responds to a domestic, enters a home with the mother’s permission, son inside tells officer he needs a warrant. The officer responds by putting a gun to the victim’s head, saying “I don’t need no warrant, motherfucker.” Seconds later, the victims dog was shot and killed, then the victim himself.

Update: although this took place last year (timeline of events), it is still a compelling story. It appears as if no criminal charges were ever filed, although the mother of the murdered victim is pressing ahead with a civil suit, and the officer was eventually fired.

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/07/21/arizona-police-officer-executes-man-for-telling-him-a-warrant-is-needed/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jv8ATRX4w-M

Werbung:
SEE THAT MY POINT ABOUT COPS!! WHY NO JUDGE WILL GIVE HIM LIFE IN PRISON!!!! BUT IF ORDINARY PERSON EXCUTES A MAN AND HIS DOG THEY WILL GET THE DEATH SENTENCE!!!

Stories like this of course evoke an emotional response but I'm leery of jumping to judgement without knowing what happened.
Our system does indeed treat "super citizens" with a different set of rules.
Being former LE myself it's hard to judge. If you as an LEO act with good intentions and SHTF then things can get out of control quickly and be spun into a headline. If you deliberately did something horible you'll go to jail. As the Officers did in LA durring Katrina.
I sone how think this cop did something operationaly wrong....but things just went bad. I doubt he had intentions of murder.
Responding to a Domestic Viloence call is the most dangerous call there is. I was a Coast Guard Boarding Officer so I have zero expeirence
to draw from as I was not a patrol police officer. But lots of training on this kind of thing and a few drunken couples on boats.
I am cautious when it comes to news crews. You don't always get the straight story. Bottom line however....a life was lost that may not have had to die.

Werbung:

Scroll to 6:00
Now what happens i shoot and kill a cop? Ill hear it from this fucker
Carr9.JPG

So why should i give two shits about this guy?
19079574_127638925542.jpg

He never gave a shit about anyone else.

Back