Are The British really our friends? Or theryre just using us to protect them?

Werbung:
Have a good time in Charlotte.
Enjoy.

oh ok so you're happy that a low level flunkie has access to all that information and can just snatch it undetected ? I prefer to set the bar higher but you seem content in your myopia. I guess this lack of concern for what matters is why this thing was allowed to happen. enjoy your race to the bottom.

oh ok so you're happy that a low level flunkie has access to all that information and can just snatch it undetected ? I prefer to set the bar higher but you seem content in your myopia. I guess this lack of concern for what matters is why this thing was allowed to happen. enjoy your race to the bottom.

It's really simpler than that.
When a member of the US Armed Forces betrays his nation--at any level--it is serious business.
He is Traitor of the first magnitude--he did not have the slightest care who would be hurt.

He is a gay guy "getting back" at the straight world.
Had NOTHING to do with righteous crap.

He betrayed his sworn oath.
Without that--you are worse than nothing.
I would hang him.

Where is this Located?
REALLY?
Since when???
Has Mary left the Throne???

He WAS tried in a Scottish court and the decision to release the bomber was a Scottish decision.
The crash occurred in Scotland.
It has to do with how the UK court system is set up, and what the charges are and where they are filed.
So the Brits said--to distance themselves from the agreement they essentially 'went along with'.
Money changed hands on this deal with Libya and Gaddafi

Where is this at?
0af6f467ab.jpg

It's really simpler than that.
When a member of the US Armed Forces betrays his nation--at any level--it is serious business.
He is Traitor of the first magnitude--he did not have the slightest care who would be hurt.

He is a gay guy "getting back" at the straight world.
Had NOTHING to do with righteous crap.

He betrayed his sworn oath.
Without that--you are worse than nothing.
I would hang him.

take care of your data and this is not possible. we know how to do this, we chose not to do it.
this is how you make "statements" impossible. he gave it to the world so the traitor tag doesn't fit.

Reagan put it quite simply if you're into the simple view "trust but verify".

REALLY?
Since when???
Has Mary left the Throne???

yes really, Scotland is not independent. they have limited control but they are part of the UK. As are Wales and N.Ireland.

He WAS tried in a Scottish court and the decision to release the bomber was a Scottish decision.
The crash occurred in Scotland.
It has to do with how the UK court system is set up, and what the charges are and where they are filed.
So the Brits said--to distance themselves from the agreement they essentially 'went along with'.
Money changed hands on this deal with Libya and Gaddafi

so who was the beneficiary of this cash ?

The information is pretty widely known and available in many places.
Should you care to know.
I offer my opinions for you to do with as you please.

A hint:
Who stood to gain if the criminal was freed?
Who wanted it to happen?
WHAT other reason could exist for this crime of giving freedom to a mass murderer?
Please tell me you are not so naive to fall for the "compassion" for a "dying man" ruse--a man who crashed a passenger-filled jumbo jet into Scottish neighborhoods.

So absurd--it faileth human comprehension.

See Scottland is controled by U.K Politics. I rather America drop allies all of europe. Become allies with Russia and former Russian states. If i was President id wouldnt lift a finger to help europe a bit. And ill kick the UN out of NYC. And America will leave the UN. And if any European nation get the olympic games again America will simply will not partispate. And ill warn our athletes if you choose to partispate the French Open,Tour De France,The British open or Wimbledon be prepared to pay 75% tax off your checks. Plus ill ban all trade from europe. And install high port and airline fees from Europe. And the Royal family isnt welcomed here anymore.

I am a long and devout proponent of: FORTRESS AMERICA.

Friendly to all--but if trod upon--it will bite you in the neck until you die.

Why should The UK be completely behind us and obey our commands. For that matter why should we expect anyone or nation to be subservient? We say we have Rights to say and think what we want; but do not want to allow others the same freedom.
In order to have a relationship with Russia we will have to become subservient to them, particularly if the reason is something as stupid as oil. Russia couldn't care less what the world thinks of them and they've proved it time and time again.
We have set the USA on the side of the Ukraine and in doing so we have placed ourselves in the position of being wrong 2:1.
I don't see us asking Crimea what they want to do? Their choices are limited to 3:
1. They can join Russia
2. They can become independent
3. They can remain with the Ukraine
Now, if we switch our position on Crimea to become Independent, should we have done the same thing with Iraq. The majority in Iraq wanted different nations for the different groups. We want what they (Iraq) have oil and it was our interference with their government and the governments of most nations in the area that has put us in the position we are in. We appear as a bully to the rest of the world, why do they dislike us? Our foreign policy is what business tells us what it is. As long as we can accumulate wealth they are friends.

UK has some serious immigrant problems.
They're reproducing at an alarming rate, compared to the Brits.

In 2011, 56% of London births were to foreign born mothers.

Werbung:
The United Kingdom, the Sun Never Sets on the United Empire. India was once a British Colonial, as such they were given the option of having a British Passport. Anyone living in an British Colony, when it was a Colony can get a British Passport giving them the rights of a British citizen. They majority are technically immigrants. One family member having a British Passport moves to England and then is able to bring the rest of his family once established. The London telephone directory has more pages for Petal than it has for Smith and all its variations of spelling. Their problem isn't the same. I liked the UK better when Fish and Chips was what you got. I don't want it served with Soy Sauce or cooked with Curry. There was a time in England where those entering the country all spoke English after no more than 1 or 2 years. No ascents could be detected. I haven't been there for close to 15 years and don't know if that has changed,
Population is a different problem.

Back