Are Republicans as Bad As Hillary Thinks They Are

If they are targeting me to tell me something I already know how is this worse that biased medit reporting lies as fact ?
When you use a search engine to look up a controversial topic, and if the search engine has a detailed profile on you that points only to one side of the controversy, then the search engine emphasizes only one side of the controversy. Your own belief is reinforced. If that's all you want; if you want to remain bigoted. Then that's fine for you.

When I look up a controversial topic, I want to see all sides of it. I don't want to be forced further in one direction simply because a search engine thinks that it has pigeon-holed me. That is why I earlier said the search engine is manipulating your mind. And that's why I said it is polarizing people away from the middle ground.

This is my case. You said,
The fringe left have been crafting this defamation campaign for years. They can't win on actual issues so they rely on salacious manufactured ones
Your search engines profile only leads you to blogs or news about the fringe left. You never have a chance to see that the fringe right is doing exactly the same sort of thing. That is what I mean by reinforced bigotry.

Werbung:
You leave out search engines filtering the lists returned to drop content they don't like.
Yes search engines are anything but the benign helpers they wish to be seen as.
Now I seldom go searching for things preferring use a select set of inputs whose biases I know and account for.
But that's just me.
So I guess that leaves us to sort out whether banner ads that favor your interest have anymore impact than some sort of balancing alternative that might give you pause.
For me I see the 2nd no different than the first. Why should it be ok for the thong to try and influence me in any way ?
I understand vendors will want to coax me into spending money on them. And Google offers the ability to direct their ads at sympathetic eyes.
I'm just seeing commerce for the most part.

The Republican party realignment meant a change in a direction and focus of previous Republican goals. It's normal for each party to present opposing views, but as events happen (such as terrorism attacks) then the focus shifts.

Clinton has had more direct experience with terrorism and the behind the scenes than most politicians, but most people know it's rhetoric. Maybe both parties will shift their focus due to recent events?

Werbung:
First and Foremost, ANYTHING Hillary Clinton states as fact should be taken with a very large grain of salt. Just in the few previous months, She has proven herself an unequaled Liar. Granted, Politics is about lying to the masses BUT, she holds herself accountable for nothing. As an Independent, I would vote Democrat were there anyone of substance to vote for.

Back