Are insulting members names OK?

And NoObomination says:

She probably meant to post "you think", instead of "I think", but the message still comes across.

And I don't always agree with her, either, but then this forum wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed.

But, it's a lot better when we disagree agreeably.

And when I point out a post of yours that you can't back up, you come back with:

Puleeze! You're not an executive making peons wait in your outer office.:rolleyes:

Yes I meant it how you wrote it. Thank you for fixing it. I meant it too.

by the way how do you put someone on ignore? I don't know how to do it but I want to learn. I have really enjoyed being here and I want to be able to continue to enjoy it.

I like it when we dont agree, Its really fun to talk to people you do not agree with, but I dont like hate.

Can you teach me how to do ignore?

Please

Thank you :)

Werbung:
The Abomination wrote:
Yes I meant it how you wrote it. Thank you for fixing it. I meant it too.

by the way how do you put someone on ignore? I don't know how to do it but I want to learn. I have really enjoyed being here and I want to be able to continue to enjoy it.

I like it when we dont agree, Its really fun to talk to people you do not agree with, but I dont like hate.

Can you teach me how to do ignore?

Please

Thank you

Click on my name first, then on public profile, then on user lists, and then on ignore. Smell ya later loser.

Come on Rob, the Abomination asked how to put me on ignore and I told him. Is that so bad?

Rob anyone who wants to rise to my level is invited to do just that. I haven't had any trouble with you except when you started tolie when I whupped you in a debate. And I didn't have any trouble debating with the other sensible person on this forum, Andy, until he started telling lies. Now how else am I supposed to talk to the Abomination when he makes up talltales about 20' long beavers who back up rivers for 40 miles?

I mean gee Rob, we don't do that in Canada these days ever since we come to the realization that Paul Bunyan didn't dig the Grand canyon with his own shovel and his big blue ox!

Come on Rob, don't be so American.

It appears that one of us may be.

And then Rob, this wanker PLC makes an accusation against me and screws up bigtime and he isn't even American enough to apologize for his stupidity. I know you muricans can do better than that Rob!

Come on Rob, the Abomination asked how to put me on ignore and I told him. Is that so bad?

First of all, that is not her name.

Rob anyone who wants to rise to my level is invited to do just that. I haven't had any trouble with you except when you started tolie when I whupped you in a debate.

Rise to your level huh? Is that the level of saying "smell you later loser" and starting threads accusing everyone of being a racist. That is a level I think I will avoid. I am not sure what debate you "whupped" me in either.

I mean gee Rob, we don't do that in Canada these days ever since we come to the realization that Paul Bunyan didn't dig the Grand canyon with his own shovel and his big blue ox!

Apparently what you do do in Canada is resort to cheap shots and race accusations. I do not have time for it.

Come on Rob, don't be so American.

If being American means that I do not fall to your level of discourse at present, then I am proud to be an American.

O.K. Rob, youl better ignore me then until you get over it.

I am not going to "ignore" any other point of view. If you want to debate a real issue fine, but a real issue is not your opinion that everyone in America is in the KKK because Obama is not winning by 20 points in the polls.

I am not going to "ignore" any other point of view. If you want to debate a real issue fine, but a real issue is not your opinion that everyone in America is in the KKK because Obama is not winning by 20 points in the polls.

I would have hoped that 'you' would have risen above it because it wasn't meant for you. You should have seen the intent and should be able to accept that racism is alive and well in your country. I will never back off of the fact that being a black man is hurting Obama more than anything. If the right want to call him arrogant then the next step was naturally to call him uppity, and uppity has a definite connotation attached to it.

Mostly it was a joke and an attempt at some stinging humour but it's still undeniable in my opinion. If you have any interest in the least what the world thinks is going on then you should spend some time finding out.

I would have hoped that 'you' would have risen above it because it wasn't meant for you. You should have seen the intent and should be able to accept that racism is alive and well in your country. I will never back off of the fact that being a black man is hurting Obama more than anything. If the right want to call him arrogant then the next step was naturally to call him uppity, and uppity has a definite connotation attached to it.

Yes there is racism in every country. It still exists in the United States.

Most of the racial attacks I have seen came from the Clinton campaign and her supporters anyway.

I have a hard time when people cry racism on different issues but ignore the fact that we may very well have a black President in November. I think those still complaining they are being held down by racism need to reconcile this before we can move forward.

Everyone will face some form of discrimination in their life, be it if you are black, white, short, tall, rich, poor, whatever, but millions of people overcome this and achieve great things. No doubt that Obama has overcome challenges in his life. His story is a perfect example that shows that every person in this country has a fair chance to be anything. It bothers me when those who did not earn it, then complain about not getting it.

Mostly it was a joke and an attempt at some stinging humour but it's still undeniable in my opinion. If you have any interest in the least what the world thinks is going on then you should spend some time finding out.

I think most Americans do not believe that world opinion is what we will vote based on in November.

Further, if the entire world thinks that the United States is racist they are promoting a huge double standard. Look at Europe for example, there is a major outcry over Muslim immigrants, it is the same problem, in Australia they are having the same immigration problems. For them to turn around and accuse the US of being racist is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Werbung:
Yes, ther is racism in every country.

What the world thinks should be more of a consieration for you when you mark your ballot I believe. It just could be the singly most important issue. Then , on the other hand, America may succed in coming back and maintaining it's current form of capitalism just fine. I suspect that it can't because there are now too many people hurting and too many demanding change. I'll just continue to fall back on discussing the kinds of changes I feel are necessary.

Would you like to become engaged in a conversation and debate on Canada's system of capitalism? I don't mind putting the heat on Canada for a while.

Back