Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Werbung:
....so basically tough shit to all those brave US/UK servicemen and women that euphemistically died
As I s the case in most all muslim "countries", only a brutal regime can cobble a nation out of squabbling tribes. Talib an had it easy since there really wasn't any government to topple.
Can't conquor (ask Russia) but couldn't really just do nothing either.
Trying to make a country was a tall order

As I s the case in most all muslim "countries", only a brutal regime can cobble a nation out of squabbling tribes. Talib an had it easy since there really wasn't any government to topple.
Can't conquor (ask Russia) but couldn't really just do nothing either.
Trying to make a country was a tall order

Could have just stayed the hell out of there as well as Iraq. They presented no threat to the US. It was just the chicken hawk cowards that had anything to prove, and it cost the American taxpayer some 6 Trillion dollars, and thousands of destroyed lives. Now we have another coward in the White House that is proposing more of the same along with a nuclear arms race, and more military spending that will further enrich the rich and take from the poor, and just to prove what?

Putin says make Russia great again, Trump says make America great again, and the battle continues.

I'm glad I could give a laugh, we all need that..And I see you have some degrees, I would be more impressed with THE MASTERS DEGREE. And next to Dave Wilkerson Mr. Graham is one of my favorites. As far as making me Blush, I doubt it..Now to not telling you about sin.. I'm not the one calling you a sinner, a fool , Liar, ignorant ect.

Sorry, but you are what you are, and you have yet to prove me wrong. And I have never heard of a "Masters Degree" which you obviously know nothing about if there was one.

I stick by what I said , every word.. The past IS what makes me more sensitive, I've been where you are, not going back..I was hateful and angry and could never reconcile my anger towards “the enemies of my faith” with God’s command to love. Until I saw that God loved me when I was still his enemy, which means I wasn't God's enemy even when I wanted to be. So, there are no enemies to my faith. There is no scale of better or worse people. There is only us, the needy, and the sin that stands between us and God, and the light of his love, Thank God for Grace, which He wishes to give to all. Your type of religious thinking is unacceptable to me.
And while of course love doesn’t go so far as to rejoice in sin, God's love is un-natural in its welcoming of those who would make themselves our enemies. It blesses them. It is kind and doesn’t act unbecoming. And it’s not provoked to angry rhetoric.

When it comes right down to it you are no better then the Pharisee. You rely on the concept of "Grace" to support your lies, and those of others. You don't expect a changed life in others since in your "opinion" they are saved. The Pharisee relies on the Law for his salvation, or his interpretation (opinion) of the Law, you rely on Grace, or your opinion of what grace is. The Pharisee rejects the teachings of Christ, and you reject the teachings of Christ save for those parts that support your "opinion". Both are false teachings, and a lie.

When you in your state of ignorance spout off your lies such as "I've been where you are, not going back..I was hateful and angry and could never reconcile my anger towards “the enemies of my faith” with God’s command to love" you speak like the blind man who sees nothing because he has not seen the light. What is "anger" to you? Telling the truth evidently. And it is that truth that makes you think you have been where I am. Not even close. You distott the truth while denying it to anyone else who mat find it. I tell you the truth, and you then mock me, and in doing so the word of God. maybe you think He was joking when He declared the kind of leaders He desired for His people. I don't happen to think so.

I don't think you have the spirit to understand this article, however, other may, and for them I will post it:

http://villagenews.com/opinion/god-punishes-evil-leaders/

Or maybe you think Gods word is wrong again, or only applies to the Church, or the family:

1Timothy 3:1-5

"The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?"

But then, you think God is going to bless the country with a leader the likes of Trump. It would be interesting if you could actually come up with a scripture to support that opinion, however, I know you can't.

The too, you show your own lack of understanding when it comes to salvation:

John 19:1-10

"Jesus entered Jericho and was passing through. A man was there by the name of Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was wealthy. He wanted to see who Jesus was, but because he was short he could not see over the crowd. So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him, since Jesus was coming that way.

When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.” So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly. All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.”

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.

Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Do you think Trump has done anything to make whole those he has cheated and driven into bankruptcy, or abused?

I think I've told you this before, when what we’re saying sounds hateful, belligerent and angry, you don’t get to say that it's the fault of those who are hearing it wrong. You don’t get to call anger love, just because you know that’s what it’s supposed to be. Dressing your hate up in love's clothes isn't fooling anyone. It may make you feel better, but you're the only one.

Calling what I say as "hate", or "belligerence", does not make it so. Truth offends you, and in your dispair you need to resort to false accusations. Don't blame me for your own weaknesses, and lack of understanding of Gods word"

Matthew 15: 12-14

"Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”

He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.

Nobody should use Religion to justify a political position. I am a Cristian but try to use only political arguments here. Trump did get a lot of the religious vote because of his policy on banning late term abortion. I do not know if he would help the poor but one of his policies is to provide jobs and wage rises to rust belt states.
His policies are not just base on hate. In office he has shown more tolerance than in business.
I do not agree with al his policies. However some of them are good. I have no Master degree but have four bachelor degrees in Commere, Arts, Education and Letters.
I have no degree in theology so do not use it here but I have studied it as well as political science.

Nobody should use Religion to justify a political position. I am a Cristian but try to use only political arguments here. Trump did get a lot of the religious vote because of his policy on banning late term abortion. I do not know if he would help the poor but one of his policies is to provide jobs and wage rises to rust belt states.
His policies are not just base on hate. In office he has shown more tolerance than in business.
I do not agree with al his policies. However some of them are good. I have no Master degree but have four bachelor degrees in Commere, Arts, Education and Letters.
I have no degree in theology so do not use it here but I have studied it as well as political science.

Trump says he is a "christian". Trump says he is going to "protect" "christianity. "Chrisitians" voted for him based on his comments.

The question is not religion. The questions are did Trump tell the truth, why did so many people who claim to be Christians vote for him, and what does God say about who Christians should select as their leaders.

BTW, there is no way he can produce jobs, and so far he has given no indication he plans on moving his businesses back the the US.

Old trapper many American Christians voted for Trump. I am sure it was not only on his abortion policies. He did say he would give jobs and wage rises to the poor. Whether he will do so we will have to see. But there are ways like closing down call centres for American companies now in the Philippines and India. This will give jobs to the American poor t he expense of poor in other countries.

Old trapper many American Christians voted for Trump. I am sure it was not only on his abortion policies. He did say he would give jobs and wage rises to the poor. Whether he will do so we will have to see. But there are ways like closing down call centres for American companies now in the Philippines and India. This will give jobs to the American poor t he expense of poor in other countries.
Trump is about raising confidence to get business initiated. Not reeling back call centers. That said those call centers are terrible and need to return and are returning because they are terrible..

Then why has he not moved his businesses back to the US, and those of Ivanka?

And he can't give jobs to anyone, nor has he. Take the coal industry. 90% of those jobs being lost are due to advances in technology, and the increases in natural gas production. And how is he going to raise wages without a government mandate through the minimum wage?

Trump is about raising confidence to get business initiated. Not reeling back call centers. That said those call centers are terrible and need to return and are returning because they are terrible..

Trump is a con artist who is making millions off his position, and you are too stupid to understand it. Why do you think he goes to Mar-a-lago on the weekends instead of using the White House? Simply because he can charge the Secret Service for his protection, and their quartering at his club, and then off the dignitaries, and businessmen he does "business" with. 10 Million dollars so far that it has cost the taxpayer, and most of it is going into his pocket.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/editorials/fl-editorial-mar-a-lago-20170214-story.html

Trump is a con artist who is making millions off his position, and you are too stupid to understand it.
Isn't that the "American Dream" being played out in all its glory?

This will give jobs to the American poor t he expense of poor in other countries.
which puts up costs in the US, such costs get transfered to consumers so up go prices, which makes them darned goods and services less competitive, which reduces demand which means you lay people off and so no and so on... difficult to reinsert the genie... economics can be a bastard

Isn't that the "American Dream" being played out in all its glory?

Not at all. The "American Dream" is to work for all people, not just the select few.

That's exactly what happened to the coal industry here in the 1980s-90s almost 95% of mines closed within a 10 year time frame.

However, the Trumpkins blamed it on Obama, and the Democrats, and the fools believed him. Now the jobs are not coming back, and Trump is allowing coal companies to dump their sludge in the waterways. I wonder how he will stop the advance of technology to stop the flow of jobs leaving the mines.

Werbung:
Back