anyone heard about this?

Werbung:
Do they really think Biden is electable?

Do you?
I've expressed my opinion on Biden several times already, he needs to be VP, not president. The oddest thing hit me today watching some old Americas got talent bad auditions. Biden and Hasselhoff are the same person, with different hair.

Do they really think Biden is electable?

Do you?
Among the available options he's the most recognized. That matters a lot to them.
Relative to Sanders probably.
Omalley seems to have disappeared.
There is Noone else since Saquagia bowed out.

Among the available options he's the most recognized. That matters a lot to them.
Relative to Sanders probably.
Omalley seems to have disappeared.
There is Noone else since Saquagia bowed out.
They need to do better than Biden, particularly if the Republicans actually do nominate Trump.

They need to do better than Biden, particularly if the Republicans actually do nominate Trump.
I'm afraid the cupboard is bare.
The party went all in on HRC after she went down in flames to BO they didn't even consider Biden.
Of course they could not anticipate her mistakes like Benghazi or email. They guessed rightly that her sec state string of gaffes could be ignored but the rest just buried her.

I'm afraid the cupboard is bare.
The party went all in on HRC after she went down in flames to BO they didn't even consider Biden.
Of course they could not anticipate her mistakes like Benghazi or email. They guessed rightly that her sec state string of gaffes could be ignored but the rest just buried her.
What a choice. Hillary, Biden, Trump.....

I'm likely voting for "none of the above" once again by marking the oval for the Libertarian candidate, whoever that may be.

Werbung:
What a choice. Hillary, Biden, Trump.....

I'm likely voting for "none of the above" once again by marking the oval for the Libertarian candidate, whoever that may be.
Well I understand but what's great about this go round is it takes a real step toward other parties standing a chance.
I thank Trump for that. We need a new program.

Back