anyone heard about this?

Werbung:
http://observer.com/2015/08/the-cou...-special-prosecutor-needed-now/#ixzz3ijIJzKvD

I read ^^^ this opinion paper regarding Hillary turning over the server after it was professionally wiped clean. It mentioned, as well, that a special prosecutor was being assigned to the case. Has anyone else read about it? The only article on it is the opinion posted above.
Here's one about how she turned over her private server:

Hillary Clinton Hands Over Private Email Server to Justice Department

and here's one on how the hard drive had been wiped clean:

Why Hillary’s Wiping Her E-mail Server Clean Matters More than It Might Seem

I heard this on the news a couple of days ago. I would like to be ecstatic about it, but Hillary Clinton is as bullet proof as her husband was. I doubt there will be any repercussion for the things she has done.

I heard this on the news a couple of days ago. I would like to be ecstatic about it, but Hillary Clinton is as bullet proof as her husband was. I doubt there will be any repercussion for the things she has done.
It has already cost her a lot of support, and my cost her the nomination. We'll see. Meanwhile, the rich and powerful tend to get away with things that would result in ordinary people being arrested and prosecuted.

She's toast.
Won't see prison time but won't see the white house again either.

She's been the leading Democratic candidate for quite some time, though I'm personally a Sanders guy.
It doesn't seem, however, that her numbers have been slipping too much. I'm hoping she won't see the White House either, but who's to say at this point? Everything seems to be so up in the air.

She's been the leading Democratic candidate for quite some time, though I'm personally a Sanders guy.
It doesn't seem, however, that her numbers have been slipping too much. I'm hoping she won't see the White House either, but who's to say at this point? Everything seems to be so up in the air.
It won't be polling until it just collapses on her. Don't forget Marion Berry got reelected after his felony and Trafficant ran while in prison. Dems are funny that way. Her $ Will Dry up.

I think if this was a story about anybody else other than Hilary Clinton, there would be no possible way they would even still be running to get into the Whitehouse. The fact she is, and even though the support might have dipped slightly but is still probably THE leading candidate, suggests to me that she's already got one foot in the door.

I think if this was a story about anybody else other than Hilary Clinton, there would be no possible way they would even still be running to get into the Whitehouse. The fact she is, and even though the support might have dipped slightly but is still probably THE leading candidate, suggests to me that she's already got one foot in the door.
Her campaign is crumbling. Watch the money vanish when Biden steps in. I think that's when Sanders campaign turns back into a pumpkin.

I'm curious about who is telling her that she can still win. They should be muzzled.

I'm curious about who is telling her that she can still win. They should be muzzled.
People have been buying her for quite some time. That's an investment they do not wish to see go poof.
These same people believe as Biggie does that elections go as the money goes.

People have been buying her for quite some time. That's an investment they do not wish to see go poof.
These same people believe as Biggie does that elections go as the money goes.
Money is a big player when it comes to elections. They have to be able to buy the recognition and mud slinging commercials. But it only goes so far. Maybe she should have put some of the billion dollars of campaign money towards paying off the news reporters, judges, prosecutors, and congress. As far as I can tell, her chances are about on par with David Duke's chances when he ran.

Money is a big player when it comes to elections. They have to be able to buy the recognition and mud slinging commercials. But it only goes so far. Maybe she should have put some of the billion dollars of campaign money towards paying off the news reporters, judges, prosecutors, and congress. As far as I can tell, her chances are about on par with David Duke's chances when he ran.
Supposedly her bene f actors are flipping to Biden. The party is over and she knows it. She's no Bubba.

Werbung:
Back