Another Trump Lie

Old_Trapper70

Trump is making the claim that the RNC has abandoned him by not financing ads in support of his campaign. Setting aside the reality that he abandoned the RNC long ago, this lie of his does not tell his idiot supporters that the decision to not fund Presidential ads was made in 2013 following the expense they cost then. The DNC is also not running ads for Clinton, however, do not expect the pathological whiner to tell you that. How could he play the role of the poor "martyr" if the truth were to be known:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/13/rnc-spending-0-presidential-campaign-ads-dnc/

"Has the RNC abandoned Donald Trump? Only if the DNC has turned its back on Hillary Clinton. Politico headlines a report from Ken Vogel and Alex Isenstadt with the news that the RNC has spent nothing on independent expenditures (IE) for TV ads supporting its presidential nominee, but as it turns out, neither party committee has advertised for its nominees.

The RNC spent heavily in 2008 and 2012, but apparently learned a lesson from it:

RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh said that the committee is not going to spend any more money this cycle on television ad IEs, but that the decision is completely unrelated to Trump.

Rather, she said it stems from a strategic calculation made soon after the 2012 election that “that is not an efficient use of party committee dollars to spend money on television.” Pointing to a report that assessed the shortcomings of Republican efforts in the 2012 election, she said RNC leaders determined that the party’s money was better invested in data-driven voter contact operations.

Rather than spend money on their nominee, the DNC has left that to Team Hillary and her super-PACs in the same way that the RNC left it to Trump’s campaign and outside groups. That has led to a large imbalance in advertising — one that far outstrips anything the RNC could have corrected in any case:"

Werbung:
Trump is making the claim that the RNC has abandoned him by not financing ads in support of his campaign. Setting aside the reality that he abandoned the RNC long ago, this lie of his does not tell his idiot supporters that the decision to not fund Presidential ads was made in 2013 following the expense they cost then. The DNC is also not running ads for Clinton, however, do not expect the pathological whiner to tell you that. How could he play the role of the poor "martyr" if the truth were to be known:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/13/rnc-spending-0-presidential-campaign-ads-dnc/

"Has the RNC abandoned Donald Trump? Only if the DNC has turned its back on Hillary Clinton. Politico headlines a report from Ken Vogel and Alex Isenstadt with the news that the RNC has spent nothing on independent expenditures (IE) for TV ads supporting its presidential nominee, but as it turns out, neither party committee has advertised for its nominees.

The RNC spent heavily in 2008 and 2012, but apparently learned a lesson from it:

RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh said that the committee is not going to spend any more money this cycle on television ad IEs, but that the decision is completely unrelated to Trump.

Rather, she said it stems from a strategic calculation made soon after the 2012 election that “that is not an efficient use of party committee dollars to spend money on television.” Pointing to a report that assessed the shortcomings of Republican efforts in the 2012 election, she said RNC leaders determined that the party’s money was better invested in data-driven voter contact operations.

Rather than spend money on their nominee, the DNC has left that to Team Hillary and her super-PACs in the same way that the RNC left it to Trump’s campaign and outside groups. That has led to a large imbalance in advertising — one that far outstrips anything the RNC could have corrected in any case:"
Trump should have thought of this a long time ago.. it really hasn't been that long.. but it sure seems like it.

A person could go on forever listing the lies of Trump, and his mindless followers would ignore all of them, yet still I find this one especially repulsive as any decent human being should:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-official-no-evidence-trump-gave-10k-9-11-fund-n666631

"Contrary to Donald Trump's claims, the Comptroller's Office found no evidence of a donation by Mr. Trump in the year following the attacks," according to an "Information Sheet on 9/11 Donation Review" provided to NBC News on Friday that summarizes the office's findings.

"As first reported by the New York Daily News, Donald Trump may have lied about donations given to the Twin Towers Fund in support of 9/11 victims and first responders. While he claimed to make a $10,000 donation to that fund, the Comptroller's review in response to Freedom of Information Law requests shows that no donation was made within a nearly 12-month window immediately following the tragedy," the information sheet quoted Stringer as saying."

A person could go on forever listing the lies of Trump, and his mindless followers would ignore all of them, yet still I find this one especially repulsive as any decent human being should:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-official-no-evidence-trump-gave-10k-9-11-fund-n666631

"Contrary to Donald Trump's claims, the Comptroller's Office found no evidence of a donation by Mr. Trump in the year following the attacks," according to an "Information Sheet on 9/11 Donation Review" provided to NBC News on Friday that summarizes the office's findings.

"As first reported by the New York Daily News, Donald Trump may have lied about donations given to the Twin Towers Fund in support of 9/11 victims and first responders. While he claimed to make a $10,000 donation to that fund, the Comptroller's review in response to Freedom of Information Law requests shows that no donation was made within a nearly 12-month window immediately following the tragedy," the information sheet quoted Stringer as saying."
I will give him the benefit of a doubt on this one, When I give I give anonymously all the time.. Would be nice to know if people did that.

I will give him the benefit of a doubt on this one, When I give I give anonymously all the time.. Would be nice to know if people did that.

Trump made the claim he did, and has never produced any proof he did. I have seen nothing to indicate Trump ever does anything anonymously save for some of his lies.

Trump made the claim he did, and has never produced any proof he did. I have seen nothing to indicate Trump ever does anything anonymously save for some of his lies.
Like I said, just giving him the benefit of a doubt..but in my mind and knowing his personality.. Well

I don't really want to see Trump as president, but I'd rather it be him than Hillary Rodham, she chose to stay married to Clinton because of the name, and without it she was nothing. I have never seen them kiss in public, or show any type of affection, they're just married. My opinion anyway.

He does say a lot of things out of exaggeration I believe.

Werbung:
He said he used his own money, but the fact is all the Republicans don't respect him and don't want to support him. There is a very small chance of him winning and Senators are looking after their own, and they don't want to be seen to be backing someone that the general public despise.

Back