Another Trump embarrassment

Werbung:
And you may not be safe in Sydney.
Jihad knows no borders, doesn't even care that much who the victims are (how many of their own gave they murdered ?).
The world needs to wake up and require muslims to take care of their dirty laundry.
I loved that Trump shamed muslim states into taking real action against Qatar, that's a start and wildly more than anyone has accomplished ever before.
There is a way of dealing with this other than a Last Crusade. Trump understands this like no one else has.
Many of the Jihadi attacks are against other Muslims.

Coming from a self described non English speaker you will understand if I file this in the unqualified to comment bin. I'll trust in my BA in English.

And I will trust in my score of 91st percentile in the verbal GRE, and 96 percentile in the verbal GMAT.

In the mean time, I gave you a very concrete exemple of what your reading comprehension problem looks like. . . and it may not really be "reading comprehension," but rather "I will not recognise what I don't want to see" problem!
Just look at that post. . .I even COLOR CODED it for you to make it easier for you to understand. . .even if you don't want to!

Here it is again!

“There can be no justification for the acts of these terrorists and I am quite clear that we will never let them win.

“My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today. You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers. There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world. You saw last night as a consequence of our planning, our preparation, the rehearsals that take place, the swift response from the emergency services tackling the terrorists and also helping the injured.”

Last edited:
I read the quote, presumably IN context and he didn't miss the intent at all.
I understand the Lord high mayor wants to calm the citizens of London but his effort was a complete fail.
He should acknowledge that there quite obviously IS something to worry about but that he is taking immediate, specific action short, mid and long term.
You don't blow off people murdered en mass in the street.

British people aren't as easily scared as Americans! They don't need guns to feel safe, for one thing. . .and they do not thrive on "fear mongering" from their media. . .even the conservative media!
You still either refuse to read the words of the mayor for what they stand. . .or you are REALLY lacking in reading comprehension!

In either case, you are making a fool of yourself. . .not unlike Trump!

British people aren't as easily scared as Americans! They don't need guns to feel safe, for one thing. . .and they do not thrive on "fear mongering" from their media. . .even the conservative media!
You still either refuse to read the words of the mayor for what they stand. . .or you are REALLY lacking in reading comprehension!

In either case, you are making a fool of yourself. . .not unlike Trump!
The Scotsman who actually lives there feels otherwise.

Werbung:
The Scotsman who actually lives there feels otherwise.

There is always one! And, even then, I'm not sure you are correct! I bet the Scotsman is not as afraid as half of the gun totting Americans, and would not appreciate having as many guns in Scotland or Britain as a whole as there are in the US.

Back