Another Promise By Trump Broken

Old_Trapper70

I can't think of any promise made by Trump that has been kept so far, and I doubt if any will be. Those who were stupid enough to believe this pathological liar will continue to defend him for certain, and the country will continue to pay for their ignorance. Of course, since he doesn't pay any taxes why should it bother him to have you pay for his alt-reality:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/polit...republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

"President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that his preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border, though in October, Trump suggested for the first time that Mexico would reimburse the US for the cost of the wall.
Trump defended that proposal Friday morning in a tweet, saying the move to use congressional appropriations was because of speed."

Werbung:
Werbung:
I don't think Trump makes promises. He just thinks out loud. His raucous audiences love to hear him think out loud.

He didn't promise to build a wall, deport millions of illegals (mostly Mexicans), repeal and replace Obamacare, bring jobs back from China, and the list goes on? I agree the mouth never shuts up, but to think he never makes promises is naive. He just never keeps them.

Back