another interesting FAIL of BO's

dogtowner

Staff member
blacks now feel LESS empowered...

ouch

A new study from Washington University in St. Louis finds that under Obama, many black Americans feel less free than whites when it comes to political participation.
http://www.usnews.com/cartoons/barack-obama-cartoons
From 2005 to 2011, only 45 percent of blacks said they believed the government would allow them to make a public speech, while 67 percent of whites believed they could, the study found.
The study found that while the election of Obama initially boosted feelings of political empowerment among black Americans, those sentiments significantly faded in the years that followed—especially among conservative and religious blacks.

These two groups make up a large segment of the black population, with 56 percent of blacks identifying as "born again," and 39 percent of blacks as "somewhat conservative," according to the study.

Werbung:
I don't get it. Why do they feel held back?

I'd assume they feel that BO has deteriorated race relations. He's demonized those of faith and who had raised their overall success (YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT). They believe what they believe and they DID build it.

Hard to hear from 'one of your own'.

Werbung:
I remember saying here at the HOP when he first got elected that he would take race relations back 30 years or I might have even said more. I half was just being frantic but I did in part believe it. I would like to have been wrong though.

back 30 years (or more) and sideways to a whole other plain of bad.
I worked many of those years to move the bar and I don't appreciate his effect he has had.

Back