Another great Biden pick

Werbung:
more of your obsession with transsexuals. lol
seek professional help for your mental disturbance

And unlike Trump's his picks aren't getting arrested and indicted Or pleading guilty to crimes and election stealing
The good thing about Democrats in Biden's banana republic is that they have Garland's implied assurance of immunity from prosecution.

So what crimes have they committed that they got a pass from please list them
You could turn on your TV and watch the Hunter Biden scandal unfold all around the big guy Joe, his dad. You would likely find many examples of US justice department officials perverting justice in order to protect crooked Democrats and their crooked family members.

You could turn on your TV and watch the Hunter Biden scandal unfold all around the big guy Joe, his dad. You would likely find many examples of US justice department officials perverting justice in order to protect crooked Democrats and their crooked family members.
Hunter isn't part of the government you idiots just don't seem to get that hes a private cilisten but that's the best you could do and hunter did get charged with crime this evening so even he doesn't prove you're You must enjoy looking stupid

Hunter isn't part of the government you idiots just don't seem to get that hes a private cilisten but that's the best you could do and hunter did get charged with crime this evening so even he doesn't prove you're You must enjoy looking stupid
Sadly, the investigation into Hunter's crimes has implicated Joe Biden in several equally serious violations of US law.

Sadly, the investigation into Hunter's crimes has implicated Joe Biden in several equally serious violations of US law.
Implicated? That's a meaningless word at this point since he hasn't been charged with anything unlike Trump's people you must enjoy living stupid

Implicated? That's a meaningless word at this point since he hasn't been charged with anything unlike Trump's people you must enjoy living stupid
Keep hoping Biden will not be charged. I don't think he ever will be because I don't think he will live long enough for justice to work its way through modern courts in the US.

Werbung:
Keep hoping Biden will not be charged. I don't think he ever will be because I don't think he will live long enough for justice to work its way through modern courts in the US.
More vague meaningless right wind BS from you blah blah blah

Back