Another day closer to paradise...

bododie

Execution Date Set for DC Sniper

Va. (Sept. 16) - A Virginia judge on Wednesday set a Nov. 10 execution date for John Allen Muhammad, mastermind of the 2002 sniper attacks in the Washington, D.C., area that left 10 dead.

See ya... Lol. A good day for justice in America.

Werbung:
Execution Date Set for DC Sniper

Va. (Sept. 16) - A Virginia judge on Wednesday set a Nov. 10 execution date for John Allen Muhammad, mastermind of the 2002 sniper attacks in the Washington, D.C., area that left 10 dead.

See ya... Lol. A good day for justice in America.

I don't relish the death of anyone, but I do like to see justice done.

I don't relish the death of anyone, but I do like to see justice done.

Do you think that this man deserves to live and breath while the innocent people he killed don't? He deserves to die. Why should the people pay for his meals?

How about if we just dump his ass in a remote part of the Amazon and let him "survive" on his own? Would that be better, or do you think decent Americans should pay to keep him alive?

Werbung:
Do you think that this man deserves to live and breath while the innocent people he killed don't? He deserves to die. Why should the people pay for his meals?

How about if we just dump his ass in a remote part of the Amazon and let him "survive" on his own? Would that be better, or do you think decent Americans should pay to keep him alive?

I think that the quickest execution possible would be justice. I just won't enjoy his death.

Back