Another bureaucracy created by obama

CHAINSAW

Here we go again! The “Consumer Financial Protection Bureau” is just another bureaucratic nightmare being imposed upon Americans by Obama. Here is a novel idea; How about enforcing the rules and laws ALREADY on the books instead of creating another bureaucracy? This Administration will not be happy until it controls every aspect of our lives, as if we don’t know how to live our own lives. Sheer LUNACY!

Werbung:
Oh Joy

because we didn't have enough government already.

I hear there are problems with this person and even some dems are against her but I don't know exactly what the problem is, I am sure I will hear about it soon.

Oh Joy

because we didn't have enough government already.

I hear there are problems with this person and even some dems are against her but I don't know exactly what the problem is, I am sure I will hear about it soon.

and then you will find out that she is only helping set it up, and not actuly going to run it....and I am sure will come up with some baseless attacks, just because you can though.,,

and then you will find out that she is only helping set it up, and not actuly going to run it....and I am sure will come up with some baseless attacks, just because you can though.,,

I have no attacks, I know nothing about the person except now we have more government than we had yesterday but I blame obama for that not her or him. And even though I can, I am not attacking her or him. I dont know anything about them so why would I attack them.

There is. It is called the "Bill of Rights". Every politician should be sworn in with his hand on that document, not the Bible.

Key word here is

should

what we really need is LIMITED government

we need to beat back the federal government with a whip till they get to where they were meant to be and probably do the same to the SC

There is. It is called the "Bill of Rights".
So when does that kick in?

As pocket pointed out, we have warrantless wiretaps, illegal searches and seizures etc. but it doesn't end there... We also have limits on free speech, free press, our right to bear arms, and violations of so many more rights that are supposed to be protected under the bill of rights...

I have no attacks, I know nothing about the person except now we have more government than we had yesterday but I blame obama for that not her or him. And even though I can, I am not attacking her or him. I dont know anything about them so why would I attack them.

I am sure Fox will tell you what to say soon enough , don't worry

So when does that kick in?

As pocket pointed out, we have warrantless wiretaps, illegal searches and seizures etc. but it doesn't end there... We also have limits on free speech, free press, our right to bear arms, and violations of so many more rights that are supposed to be protected under the bill of rights...

From the time the ink was dry, this nation has never once lived up to the bill of Rights...

From the time the ink was dry, this nation has never once lived up to the bill of Rights...

I think it lasted up until the civil war... Lincoln set a precedent that our constitution could be ignored under certain circumstances and politicians have ignored it more and more every election ever since.

I think it lasted up until the civil war... Lincoln set a precedent that our constitution could be ignored under certain circumstances and politicians have ignored it more and more every election ever since.

Sure, unless you where black...or a woman, or native american, or ...well just start filling in people who where not WASP males with money....

Werbung:

Agreed at least partially. There was at least a couple presidents who tried to stay within the bounds of the Constitution. I am thinking of Coolidge and Reagan.

We became the worlds wealthiest nation by following the Constitution for our first 100 years only to become a basket case afterward under progressives and liberals. If only we could return to a constitutional republic.

Back