Another Boeing 767 falls apart in midair

Werbung:
Is this a daily thing now?

Obviously NOT, because if it were you would surely hear about it every day.
Do you think that Boeing WANTS this to happen?

There are thousands of Boeing flights every day. No one was even harmed by this.
All you know how to do is bitch, bitch, bitch.
Do you think you are going to shame Boeing into improving their planes?

Is this a daily thing now?

Obviously NOT, because if it were you would surely hear about it every day.
Do you think that Boeing WANTS this to happen?

There are thousands of Boeing flights every day. No one was even harmed by this.
All you know how to do is bitch, bitch, bitch.
Do you think you are going to shame Boeing into improving their planes?
So you are cool with the people who know what's going on being murdered

Boeing needs better quality control, but there is no way they want accidents to happen.
It would be wrong to ground all Boeing aircraft.

Boeing needs better quality control, but there is no way they want accidents to happen.
It would be wrong to ground all Boeing aircraft.
Grounding airplanes will not stop travel deaths any more than disarming Americans will slow down gun deaths.

Grounding airplanes will not stop travel deaths any more than disarming Americans will slow down gun deaths.
That is totally illogical. If a plane is grounded, it has no passengers.

Suppose you have 100 guys with guns. Now suppose you take away all 100 guns.
How many people are gonna get shot?
I vote for ZERO.

The only cause of gun deaths is guns.

so prove it..
Schizzos like you exist beyond proof because if someone answers your question perfectly your sick mind just creates another question. Besides I can say anything that I want, and do. Such as your vagina smells really bad after you eat peppers. LOL to prove this I would have to sniff your hairy cheesy box and that is not going to happen, but then you would just bring in a dyke friend to say that your vagina cheese smells good as I barfed, so I will pass

Werbung:
Schizzos like you exist beyond proof because if someone answers your question perfectly your sick mind just creates another question. Besides I can say anything that I want, and do. Such as your vagina smells really bad after you eat peppers. LOL to prove this I would have to sniff your hairy cheesy box and that is not going to happen, but then you would just bring in a dyke friend to say that your vagina cheese smells good as I barfed, so I will pass

so no proof of your claim.
you must enjoy looking stupid.
well, you ARE a moron, so that must be your thing :)

Back