Another Bad-News Day, For "conservatives"

Werbung:
Guys guys... NO he does not have original thoughts. Shaman never thinks for himself. He just posts inconsistent, unrelated blog articles, with multi colored links, and spams the entire forum with him. Never once having anything of value to say.

Just... move on. It's a waste of time. Unless you are humored by him.....
....Or, as in your case, they have masochistic-tendencies.......

:rolleyes:

It's a big issue for everyone, or at least should be. You really should try it sometime. You might find you like it.

The problem there is, I don't think Shaman wants to think. Most liberals do not, since it will automatically challenge their views. I used to be one, and thinking through the topics is exactly why I became a conservative.

Yeah.....we've gotta watch-out for those Nobel Prize winning bloggers.

That used to hold some importance to me. But when I started looking at some of the Nobel winners, they make a mockery of the Nobel Prize.

For example Kofi Annan was given an award, but was involved with the Oil-For-Food scandal. In fact a key player who met with French companies, which lobbied him, and won the bid.

Yasser Arafat, a well known terrorist, who openly stated on Arabic radio his intentions to wipe Israel off the planet, and slaughter every Jew in Palestine. But since he spoke of peace on the English radio, he was given an award.

Rigoberta Menchú Tum, who wrote a book about her life in Guatemala, and was given an award. Then 10 years later, a massive investigation into the book, revealed entire sections were fabricated.

And of course, are all time favorite... Jimmy Carter was given the Nobel prize, even though he successfully didn't defend a US ally in Iran, didn't stop an anti-US force from taking over, successfully didn't save US citizens at the embassy in Iran, successfully did give the anti-US forces bran new US military hardware in a failed rescue mission, successfully created an energy crisis, and successfully got double digit inflation and the highest unemployment rate in 30 years.

And what did dear ol Jimmy do after this? He built houses for Habitat for Humanity. Great so all those thousands of other volunteers should get the Nobel too?

Bottom line is this... just getting the Nobel Prize, does not automatically mean anything. Krugman might have gotten the prize, but so did a well known terrorist. I have already posted articles by economists on Krugman, and even they say he often is partisan in his thinking.

The problem there is, I don't think Shaman wants to think. Most liberals do not, since it will automatically challenge their views. I used to be one, and thinking through the topics is exactly why I became a conservative.
Lemme guess.....it was the headaches, right?

Ya' see.....the brain is (almost) like a muscle; if you only use it once-in-a-while, it will pain you, each time you do use it.

I think you made the wise choice.

Some "conservatives" make excellent door-stops.​

Better get your cryin'-towels out, for this one.....​

"President Barack Obama Monday heaped praise on the CIA, telling employees not to be discouraged by his release of stunning details on the agency's harsh terror interrogations.

The President got an enthusiastic reception as he gave a speech at the agency's headquarters, just days after releasing secret memos on Bush-era questioning of terror suspects derided by critics as torture.

"Don't be discouraged by what's happened the last few weeks. Don't be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we have made some mistakes -- that's how we learn," Obama said.

"But the fact that we are willing to acknowledge them and then move forward, that is precisely why I am proud to be president of the United States and that's why you should be proud to be members of the CIA."​

Dumb%20Bush%20Mistake.jpg

Better get your cryin'-towels out, for this one.....​

A picture of you in there would be far better.

Nevertheless, your point is irrelevant. Obama expanded renditions, which means that terrorist who would be under the CIA, are not given to other countries which have no problem with any form of torture.

So in the feel good theory they we are not doing it, we've doomed hundreds to be tortured elsewhere.

So really you've accomplished nothing, but hey, you can feel good about that nothing you accomplished. Warm fuzzies for you Shaman. :D

Lemme guess.....it was the headaches, right?

Ya' see.....the brain is (almost) like a muscle; if you only use it once-in-a-while, it will pain you, each time you do use it.

I think you made the wise choice.

Some "conservatives" make excellent door-stops.​

Yes, that's right. If, on the other hand, muscles are never, ever used, then they don't get sore either. Just ask this guy:

lazycat.jpg

A lot of two legged people have the same lifestyle.

'Bout time we finally get a "Bring 'Em ON!!!!"-moment!

:cool:

"You have probably seen how this proposal was greeted by the special interests. The banks and lenders who have reaped a windfall from these $ub$idize$ have mobilized an army of lobbyists to keep things the way they are. They are gearing up for battle," Obama said Friday, adding, "So am I."

_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

"Since my election in 1980, as part of the Reagan Big Tent, the Republican Party has moved far to the right. Last year, more than 200,000 Republicans in Pennsylvania changed their registration to become Democrats. I now find my political philosophy more in line with Democrats than Republicans."​

HIT THE ROAD, NORM!!!!!!!!!!!

"An ethics complaint was filed Monday against Gov. Sarah Palin, claiming the legal defense fund established for her last week to challenge such claims is an ethics violation itself.

Chatman claims Palin, the former Republican vice presidential candidate, is misusing the governor's office for personal gain by securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts.

"Gov. Palin is perched to improperly receive an enormous amount of money for herself and her family and position a pool of pre-paid defense lawyers organized to deflect consequences of wrongdoings," the complaint says."​

Gee......what're the chances this'll hurt her credibility, in '12??

Maybe she'll recover............​

Werbung:
Back