And so...

MrdqxM

And so I post a thread on the topic of God, His allowances, how Leaders are set up by God for the purposes that God desires... It all began with bad HE washing machines with their limited functions, their supposedly wonderful claims and how certain Businesses are prohibited, not allowed, to sell Traditional agitator washing machines. This led to how the Government could be blamed for these mandatory savings of water. The regulated shower heads was an example. But because it couldn't be The Government, seeing that it IS God which ordains those individuals, I took these grievances and complaints to The Father of (J)esus and surrendered the HE washing machines, their lack of proper cleaning, the regulated shower heads and asked HIM, in The Name of His Only Begotten Son, (J)esus Christ, to please fix, correct, or do something about these things which I need to live with and which has went from 'traditional' to 'high efficiency' yet not true at all. I then wrote about the 'mestic' plastics and fabrics which are made from cow dung. Or at least has some cow dung in them. And I wrote about how these 'mestic' products emit a certain 'dung' scent if and when they get wet. I also mentioned how I thought I was hallucinating these scents but upon investigating online, Mestic plastics were truly made from and with cow dung. I also wrote about how certain WalMart products have similarities to these 'mestic' products.

From there I wrote about how 'mestic' could the 'name brand' and that there might be others which would be the 'generic' brands. And so I thought if any shoe company would be incorporating these 'mestic' fabrics into their shoes. But because these fabrics and plastics give off a certain 'dung' scent, I cautioned about buying such shoes which may be knock offs, or generics to the mestic. Because with moisture and heat, they can give off a scent.

I also wrote about how H&M, an International Clothing 'outlet' stores of sorts is going to be introducing mestic fabrics into their inventory to sell.

And from there I wrote about how since the consumers are unable to control the events and decisions of Private Business and Government that I, as a consumer, needed to learn to 'deal with it'. I did not enjoy needing to have to 'deal with it' but rather than complaining about the same things over and over, I thought that maybe it would be okay to write consumer reviews to these things. And that is what the recommendation to the purchasing of mestic products was. A review that when those fabrics and plastics became moistened, that it gave off a certain 'dung' scent.

From there I spoke about recycled wash water. How in certain shared living arrangements, such as dormitories, a common laundry is shared and how with the introduction of the HE washing machines and the personal properties managements team to save on water bills, how they might want to have their washing machines geared to 'recycle'. Even this recycling I thought was not possible until I searched online and sure enough, there is a possibility to 'recycle' the wash water.

But these are not the Government's fault. Why? Because of the ordination, those whom God ordained Himself. And so if God ordained them, then surely HE was accepting responsibility for their actions.. After all, Government seats of Power are very crucial to the well being of a State or Nation.. And since God IS the ONE which ordained them, then HE was the ONE who was assuming responsibility.

Well, from here, I took a few things to The LORD. First, the washing machines, second, the regulated shower heads, third the Syrian Crisis and the European Migrant crisis, both Syria and Europe also having 'powers' which were 'ordained' by God Himself. And I asked God to take that responsibility to to help Syria and Europe with the crisis they are facing.

From here, it led to Hawaii and how Hawaii seems to be 'fighting' with The Federal Government about reestablishing their self Governing Sovereign Kingdom. I wrote about how The Federal Government gave an official apology and recognition of the 'illegality' of the overthrow of the last Queen Monarch of Hawaii in 1993, which would have been a full 24 years ago and I asked that if after 24 full years Hawaii was still not 'satisfied', then when might any resolution arrive to their desire for self governing Sovereignty. These were basic and sincere questions and statements. I also wrote that if the Hawaiian Government, the State Legislature of Hawaii along with its residents desired for a resolution to the 'illegal overthrow', then why would it seem 'wrong' for them to receive it?

And from here, I asked God that if Hawaii were to receive their 'right Just' against the 'illegal overthrow' if HE would please help those that did not want to be a part of such a self Governing Sovereignty to be helped to relocate and be helped to do so. I also slightly mentioned that for a person to not be able to 'grow' within the way(s) a person grew up/matured within, that it would hamper HIS promise of Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." And this verse could be applied to both sides. To those that would want the correction to the 'illegal overthrow' and for those that did not want to live in a Country/Kingdom they nor their parents had no lineage ties to. And so I took this concerns to God, The LORD and asked in His Only Begotten Son's Name, (J)esus Christ and thanked HIM.

So how is this wrong in any way? How is this anti Government or anti Populace or anti Culture or anti Race in any sort of way? It isn't, but I still got banned.

https://materia.nl/article/mestic-bioplastic-made-cow-dung/

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/a9242266/hm-poop-fabric/

https://www.hawaii-nation.org/publawall.html

Here are the links.

BrandExperience_What_is_HE_Machine_banner.png

I also had this in the thread which reads, 'The average High Efficiency Washer makes over 100 decisions per cycle'. And I asked, 'huh'?

Werbung:
Romans 13:1 "For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

For there is no power that is there, ruler, etc... that has not been ordained by God... All the powers that are there... are ordained and have been ordained of God.

I also wrote about laundry detergents and how they were not introduced until 1950 or so..

Laundry detergent, or washing powder, is a type of detergent (cleaning agent) that is added for cleaning laundry. While detergent is still sold in powdered form, liquid detergents have been taking major market shares in many countries since their introduction in the 1950s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laundry_detergent

and how aviation fuel plants to produce tetrapropylene, used in household detergents, caused a fast growth of domestic use in the late 1940s.

From here, I added a little information about aviation fuel...

Aviation fuel is a specialized type of petroleum-based fuel used to power aircraft. It is generally of a higher quality than fuels used in less critical applications, such as heating or road transport, and often contains additives to reduce the risk of icing or explosion due to high temperature, among other properties.[1]

Most current commercial airlines and military aircraft use jet fuel for maximum fuel efficiency and lowest cost. These aircraft account for the vast majority of aviation fuel refined today, which is also used in diesel aircraft engines. Other aviation fuels available for aircraft are kinds of petroleum spirit used in engines with spark plugs (e.g., piston and Wankel rotary engines).

Specific energy is the important criterion in selecting an appropriate fuel to power an aircraft. Much of the weight of an aircraft goes into fuel storage to provide the range, and more weight means more fuel consumption. Aircraft have a high peak power and thus fuel demand during take-off and landing. Electric batteries are effectively ruled out as the main propulsion energy store for commercial aircraft.

Which I included a link for also....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_fuel

Now the forum in which I posted this thread was the Christian Persecution Forum and I asked what the difference between christian persecution and non believer's persecution might be?

I gave the Holy Bible's definition of persecution and their connections.

Romans 8:35 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"

1375. diógmos
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
persecution.
From dioko; persecution -- persecution.

see GREEK dioko

1377. diókó
ensue, follow after, persecute, suffer persecution.
A prolonged (and causative) form of a primary verb dio (to flee; compare the base of deilos and diakonos); to pursue (literally or figuratively); by implication, to persecute -- ensue, follow (after), given to, (suffer) persecute(-ion), press forward.

see GREEK deilos

see GREEK diakonos

1249. diakonos
deacon, minister, servant.
Probably from an obsolete diako (to run on errands; compare dioko); an attendant, i.e. (genitive case) a waiter (at table or in other menial duties); specially, a Christian teacher and pastor (technically, a deacon or deaconess) -- deacon, minister, servant.

see GREEK dioko

With how in Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:"

the word for 'ministry' is also diakonos as well as in 1 Timothy 3:8 "Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;"

where the word 'deacons' is also the same 'diakonos'.

And so I asked how can this be? How would it be possible for any persecution to occur if there were proper 'ministers' or 'deacons'?

And that led me to add James 3:1 "My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation."

Why did I add James 3:1?

Because of Acts 20:30 and how The Apostle Paul was speaking to 'believers' yet warning them that certain 'men' from among them, the believers, will rise to deceive the believers; and hence much more susceptible of receiving 'persecution'.

"Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."

So if a person was living under 'illegalities', under wrong Governments, under wrong 'teachers and masters', shouldn't they be helped and assisted in one way or another, either to fix, correct, remove, or not be part of the problem?

Why would any person need to remain in a false Church which teaches perverse things?

Acts 20:30 "Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."

how would they be able to 'draw away' if they didn't even have any affiliations with the body of believers or have any knowledge of Scripture to twist to their own gain and to the destroying of the members?

False teachers produce false disciples.

Is this the Government's fault for not supervising and tending to every single Church's complaints to what they are supposed to be 'ministers and evangelists and pastors and teachers', etc in? Is Government supposed to do their, the Church ministers', jobs as well? no.. These individual separate churches are not under Government supervision to make sure that what they are teaching or preaching is in line with The Holy Bible. So who's to blame? Maybe the individuals??

But because the 'overthrow' of The last ruling Monarch of Hawaii was 'illegal' and even admitted to, where would the resolution arrive if the State, which became a State through 'illegal' venues, wanted to have those 'illegal' ways made Just and wanted their independent Sovereign Nation of Hawaii back to how it was before the 'illegal overthrow' occurred?

Last edited:
This is not anti U.S. nor is it anti Hawaii Statehood. Because IF this issue is still pressing heavy on Hawaiians living on the islands and this heaviness is causing the 'standstill' until some JUST measure arrive or is sentenced, then shouldn't the residents who do not desire to be within these things, the standstills of 'personal growth', be allowed to receive help and assistance to not 'get in the way' of this issue by not adding nor subtracting from an issue that is not even theirs to begin with.

And so a prayer was made to The LORD and this whole set of 'illegals' and 'overthrows' and 'internal hardships' and 'heaviness of spirits', etc, was handed over to The LORD in The Name of HIS Only Begotten Son, (J)esus Christ. And so, how could this be 'wrong' in any Just way? If not wrong, then why the 'ban'?

I cannot represent the Hawaiians nor can I represent the residents.. Nor can I represent the Church.. I can only represent myself in these given circumstances and situations which could very well also be effecting other non Hawaiians, and other Church and non Church members. But I cannot say that I 'represent' their ideas or sentiments.

Because IF this struggle between Hawaiians and the Federal Government is occurring behind State Legislative doors, this has very direct and indirect affects towards the residents, whether they are on the side of the Hawaiian's desires or if they are on the side of their birth Citizenship.

There were supposedly 25.7 percent of 'white alone' in the total population of the Entire State of Hawaii as of July 2017.

These 25.7 percent might or might not want to be in the middle of a cultural, 'illegal overthrow' agenda which could have very direct and or indirect affects to their well being and to their 'expected future'.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Could what is occurring within Hawaii be considered 'evil' by those who do not want to be assimilated to any need to have to choose or to have the decision chosen for them?

Last edited:
This decision as far as how Hawaiians want to deal with the 'illegality' of the overthrow, would probably be more from the Hawaiians and not those who have no 'ties' to the Islands before the overthrow. The new residents of Hawaii, as a State, would probably be more of citizens to other Countries, mainly U.S., I would presume. Because if I was born in Hawaii after it became a State and I became a U.S. citizen because of that, and but if I had ties to the Islands before they became a State, then my choice of either U.S. citizenship or Sovereign Nation of Hawaii would be required to be answered even though I had legal U.S. birth papers.

In other words, just because I was born in the State of Hawaii would not mean that I would not be able to claim Sovereign Nation of Hawaii as my preferred citizenship.

But that 'right' would not be as easily extended to any person who did not have any ties to the Kingdom of Hawaii while it was still The Kingdom of Hawaii.

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent

10.2%

Population estimates, July 1, 2017, (V2017)

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/hi#viewtop

Last edited:
This would have nothing to do with any endangering of any persons more so than providing for more 'peace and safety' for those caught in the crossfire(s).

Not everyone enjoys the 'war' of Ours verses 'Not yours'.

It really does not matter in what bodily form a person could be in... If a person is on the side of self Governing Sovereign Nation and claims the 'ours' and 'not yours' way.. then how is this beneficial to any U.S citizen which do not have the same mind set?

If Hawaii is U.S. then U.S. ways should be within it. If Hawaii is Sovereign Nation, then anti U.S. sentiments and ways and 'attitudes' could be within it. But you cannot claim U.S. citizen preference and anti U.S. way(s) at the same time in any given U.S. State.

Maybe a reason for a lack of Law Enforcing is because The Heads of Hawaii don't even know, for themselves, if they prefer U.S. or Sovereign Nation of Hawaii as their 'preferred' choice.

And this should NOT be a big deal... The Federal Government has admitted to the 'illegality' of the overthrow. Which means that all things which followed may not have been resolved to the desire of those whose lives were effected because of that. To which the resolution if allowed to return to Kingdom of Hawaii way(s) would and could be seen as 'fair' and 'Just' and 'legal'.

Does it make more sense now?

Correcting an 'illegal' to have it the way it was before the 'illegal' occurred.. And this could or might not be the desire of those whose lives were effected because of it, after generation and generation. Always desiring the same but never receiving it.

Last edited:
Hawaii has only been a State for 59 years.. All those elders who are older than 59 and who are Natives to the Islands were on Hawaii before Hawaii became a State.

So there might be feelings of pain involved and maybe even some rivalries and factions... Why? All due to individual 'prides' and inabilities to admit their own wrongs.

Being 'legal' is not wrong... The 'illegal' is wrong.

illegal attacks are wrong... Legal attacks are not...

If you attack the victims of the 'illegal', you are siding with those that committed the 'illegal'. To do so an claim U.S. as preferred choice of citizenship is actually close to having ties with terrorist organizations which are against the U.S.

One of the ugliest things I have ever seen is a wonderfully birthed U.S. citizen being more Prideful than any person I have ever known.

Persons like this is what makes certain U.S. persons want to take the U.S flag and tear it apart.

Nothing but a putrid boast to U.S. rights with such a high attitude of self. Very shameful...

Soldiers were known to offer up their lives for the well being of others.. Not to lift self up on the costs of others.

I'm trying to imagine how I would 'handle' the situation if this or these 'persons' were part of the immediate family... I wonder what in God's Name I would do if such 'hurters' to society were members of the immediate family...

Because if you stop and think about it, these 'hurters' to society are part of SOMEONE'S immediate family, right?

Last edited:
How would I be able to live comfortably and 'freely' if members of the immediate family were actually 'destroyers and hurters' to the society I was making a well living within and just 'remaining' there without any attempts to relocate so as to give peace and safety rather than 'hurts and endangerments'?

The same applies to The State of Hawaii. How would I be able to just 'remain' there if I knew that my U.S. citizenshiped presence was negatively effecting the Natives who could be waiting for some kind of Just as to their own land's and Kingdom's 'illegal' overthrow..

The 'illegal'.... Illegal overthrow of a Kingdom...

Many 'kingdoms' had armies and weapons to regain or to resist or even to fight. The Kingdom of Hawaii had none of those nor has any of those.

Yet how are over 1 million persons supposed to know this or be able to do anything about this?

Because strangely, hospitals, schools, libraries, transportation systems, etc... which many may have been born into or relocated to, did not seem out of the ordinary when they were born or relocated to Hawaii, right? Just like every other U.S. State... So they probably thought that it was just another U.S. State... They use English, they use the U.S. currency, everything seems to be of the U.S. so how in God's Name would they have known any other?

But if things are going to change, in which ever direction, at least they should be helped and provided for so that they can extend that peace and safety which they would want for themselves.

Because the truth of the matter is that a person might have many more years to their life and living in a place of cross fire and no growth would make no sense.. not for the Natives who might want 'something' done as well as for those who were caught in the cross fires. Nor for those 'leaders' of States and their own growth and progress.

Last edited:
It would be as 'keeping' a war alive. Keeping a 'fire' burning.

And so out of the over 1 million persons, I'm the only one being effected? Then where is 'my' provisions and helps and assistances to extend that peace and safety to myself as well as towards those I feel are causing 'my' own negative heavy sentiments?

Because you see, I see it like this... The residences of homes and apartment complexes, etc, have first right over what they want in their neighborhood. Then comes those who are not residenced in homes and or apartments, etc....

If as a resident I do not 'like' a certain thing coming from a non residented person, on that street, then I would have first rights to say something contrary to that presence. Including basic daily lawn maintenance to the facility I would be a resident of. In other words, if as a resident, the 4 o clock A.M. lawn mower wake up call is bothersome, I would have first rights to say something contrary to that than a non residented person on that street. Whether they are residents on another street in another area or a non resident on a street, I, as a resident, would have first rights.

Hawaii, with the 'Ours' verses 'Not yours' ideas might cause a disruption to these very basic tenant rights.

And if State Government and State workers and City and County personnel, such as Police, agree with the 'Ours' over the 'Not yours', then where could any non native to Hawaii get some normal Just and Peace?

Once again... it goes right back to the 'illegality' of how The State became a State to begin with.

To have any comfort, a U.S citizen would need to extend priority to the 'Ours' regardless of rights or not, first, and then live as a member of the Society while trying to grow and have an expected future..

Last edited:
Those persons of the 'Ours' who are 'illegal' or invovled in 'illegal U.S activity' are given priorities first because of the 'Ours' verses the 'Not yours' agendas and ideas that might even be within the top levels of State legislature. Judges, Lawyers, Police, Business Owners, etc.. all who might 'side' with the 'Ours' over the 'Nor yours' could show partial partiality in dealing with those who do not respect such ideas. Why? Because these residents who do not respect such ideas were not aware that this was occurring because there was nothing given to the general public which addressed these concerns.

If it was acceptable for members in The Kingdom of Hawaii to have 'sexual intercourse' of any kind, then maybe these same ideas are being applied to the 'Ours' in Hawaii even today. Why? Because such sexual practices would only be 'illegal' according to U.S. laws which they might not be wanting to a part of to begin with.

Being a Sovereign Nation would mean not needing to adhere to other Countries' Laws pertaining to their own place.

Hence 'tenant' rights, resident rights, Law abiding rights, etc.... which could be getting neglected to be enforced because of the back and forth between Legal versus Illegal. Legal Kingdom verses Illegal Overthrow.

Why would any 'siding' need to occur? Side with the larger U.S. Federal Government or with the Legal Kingdom of Hawaii? Why need to 'side' if both sides already have acknowledged that the Kingdom was overthrown, 'illegally'....

Why would any Politician need to 'side' with either or? Why not look at the beginnings first and then discern right and wrong?

https://www.hawaii-nation.org/publawall.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apology_Resolution

Last edited:
From here, it led to Hawaii and how Hawaii seems to be 'fighting' with The Federal Government about reestablishing their self Governing Sovereign Kingdom. I wrote about how The Federal Government gave an official apology and recognition of the 'illegality' of the overthrow of the last Queen Monarch of Hawaii in 1993, which would have been a full 24 years ago and I asked that if after 24 full years Hawaii was still not 'satisfied', then when might any resolution arrive to their desire for self governing Sovereignty. These were basic and sincere questions and statements. I also wrote that if the Hawaiian Government, the State Legislature of Hawaii along with its residents desired for a resolution to the 'illegal overthrow', then why would it seem 'wrong' for them to receive it?

This was a mistype. My mistake..

Because strangely, hospitals, schools, libraries, transportation systems, etc... which many may have been born into or relocated to, did not seem out of the ordinary when they were born or relocated to Hawaii, right? Just like every other U.S. State... So they probably thought that it was just another U.S. State... They use English, they use the U.S. currency, everything seems to be of the U.S. so how in God's Name would they have known any other?

The legal effect of the Apology Resolution was addressed in the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court of March 31, 2009, which held that the 37 "whereas" clauses of the Apology Resolution have no binding legal effect, nor does it convey any rights or make any legal findings for native Hawaiian claims.[7] The Court concluded that the Resolution does not change or modify the "absolute" title to the public lands of the State of Hawai'i. The decision also affirmed that federal legislation cannot retroactively alter a title given as a part of statehood in general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apology_Resolution

Just as Pearl Harbor played a pivital role in WWII, and just as Hawaii was a pivital location for Pearl Harbor, even today, Hawaii has a pivital role in the West/East trans communications. Asia is more accessible from Hawaii's East through Hawaii, than by international flights. Hawaii is pivital if Asia wanted to become more 'westernized'...

And again... the certain 'shames' that has arisen because of a few who chose 'self' over the well being of many that would even make anyone need to be leery of.

The simple minded and trusting hearted would say, 'What could be so wrong with becoming Westernized'?

The not so simple minded or trusting hearted could say, 'Not every person is kind and nice'.

The simple minded and trusting hearted might say, 'But aren't they also under a Government which has laws which need to be upheld'?

If Government and Laws, which were added because of transgressions, were to be as school teachers, why is their Government lacking in this area?

Galatians 3:24-25 "Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions..."

The law, referred to here, is not the same Law which refers to the Law of God.

This law refers to Law of the Land, or Government Laws.

Last edited:
Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions..."

3551. nomos
law.
From a primary nemo (to parcel out, especially food or grazing to animals); law (through the idea of prescriptive usage), genitive case (regulation), specially, (of Moses (including the volume); also of the Gospel), or figuratively (a principle) -- law.

8451. torah
bullock, ox
Or torah {to-raw'}; from yarah; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch -- law.

see HEBREW yarah

Werbung:
3544. nomikos
about the law, lawyer.
From nomos; according (or pertaining) to law, i.e. Legal (ceremonially); as noun, an expert in the (Mosaic) law -- about the law, lawyer.

see GREEK nomos

Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

Law - nomon

(J)esus did not come to cause a rebellion towards Government Law(s).. He came to uphold them and be a Lawful citizen.

Back